Chapter 58

Everyone settled down around kitchen island which a hella big. Even Yeong gi and Yura was seated. The chairs were somewhat tall and the little girl kept on struggling to sit, until Taehyung lifted her and kept her on the seat, she thanked him with the cute boxy smile.

Mi hi sat between Namjoon and Jimin. Jin ordered the maids to cook Ramen for them, with less spice for Mi hi.

She kept her hands on the table folded with her fingers tapping the marble island and her legs swinging. They kept on talking, laughing. Mi hi didn't have anything to say but she enjoyed their Stories.

The chattering slowed down when Yeong gi spoke,

"I can still remember the way you guys sneaked to the Kitchen just because she was hungry" he spoke.

Namjoon looked at Mi hi and them to his father.

"Dad, let's not talk about those now, okay?" He talked to Yeong gi. Mi hi's attention was on it, she was excited to listen for another story of their biological sister.

"Please please....let Dadda tell it?" She convinced Namjoon by showing him, her heart melting puppy eyes. Namjoon sighed.

Mi hi turned her gaze to Yeong gi signalling him to say the story.

Then he started,

Flashback

It was like around 12.00 o'clock in the midnight. Yeong gi was woke up from his deep slumber as he heard little foot steps, whisperings, sounds of glass clicking.

He looked at his wife, Mira who was sleeping soundly on his chest. He didn't wanted to wake her, but he had to. He was curious and alerted about what he was hearing.

He have to be more careful because he was the mafia king, many enemies can attack him anytime. He gently shook his wife. She opened her eyes and looked at her husband curiously.

She was about to talk when Yeong gi shushed her making her srunch her eyebrows more.

Yeongi gi slowly got up from the bed and opened the small drawer next to the bed, grabbing out a gun. Mira quickly knew what was going on.

She too slowly got up from the bed without making a single sound. Being a wife of the mafia king she knew how to face the situations like this. Yeong gi held his gun to his chest and walked out the door with Mira hanging by him. The sound was heard from downstairs, the kitchen.

He felt his wife gripping on his shirt tightly, he knew she was scared. They slowly walked to the kitchen and got covered behind the wall. The sounds of things moving and small whisperings increased.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard like a glass scattering.Both of them hid, until they heard,

"Joonie Owuppa, stup brweking thins" it was the most cutest, whispering ever making Yeong gi and Yura laugh and sigh in relief.

Thanking God it's not some intruder but his own children, but they managed not to let out a single noise. They peeked their heads from the wall to see, cute little eight human beings inside the kitchen on their toes trying not to make any sound as much as possible.

Yoongi was sleeping on the island keeping his head on the little two years old Mi yeong's lap, actually he was supposed to look after her without letting her fall or jump out of the island.

She played with his hair. Namjoon was collecting the broken pieces of a glass bowl.

Mira gasped seeing her favorite bowl, a expensive one bought from China was now on the floor scattered.

"That's my favorite one, honey" she complained to Yeong gi, who laughed secretly.

Then they saw Jin making a grilled cheese sandwich.

He cut off the edges of the bread and Jimin and Taehyung were taking the bread edges, and wrapping it in cheese sheets and eating. Jungkook was looking inside the fridge, more like peeling...he was looking of the donuts their father bought, and Hobi was lifting him so that Jungkook could reach the fridge.

"Yah, Hyung, hold me properly" Jungkook complained.

"Fools, stop shouting, you'll wake up mom and Dad" Jin said as he was already placing the grilled cheese sandwich on a small plate and walking to Mi yeong who was already falling asleep on top of Yoongi's head. Her eyes were dropping.

"Baby, I made you a sandwich" Jin said gently tapping on her shoulder, which she woke up amd nodded.

He took her from Yoongi's hold making Yoongi gasp and wake up. He thought that his little sister jumped out, but sighed seeing her already in Jin's hold eating the grilled cheese sandwich messily.

"Hobi, bring Mi yeong's milk bottle" Suga ordered Hobi which he quickly obeyed.

Hobi dropped Jungkook on the floor and ran to take his sister's milk bottle not caring that he was carrying his brother who was now on the floor with a angry glaring face while rubbing his little butt.

Mira couldn't hold in her laugh as she laughed loudly making the litle boys jolt on their places. They had wide eyes, but Mi yeong... She's in the grilled cheese sandwich world.

Yeong gi and Mira came out from their hiding places.

Mira cleared her throat. The boys were scared now because they were supposed to be on bed.

"So, what are you guys doing here huh?" Mira asked folding her arms to her chest.

No one dared to speak a single word. Until the little girl spoke,

"Mamma, wook...Jinnie make me sanwich, wook wook" she proudly showed the tasty sandwich made by her Jin.

Mira smiled,

"I hungry, okau? Owupa Make me Sanwich" she also gave the reasons and saved her brothers from getting scolded.

Yeong gi and Mira's faces cracked into a hearty smile seeing the brothers all wake up just because she was hungry. It was a very overwhelming scene.

"Sorry Mom" Jin being the eldest, apologized.

"Don't say sorry Jin" Yeong gi said,

"It's okay, I'm really happy that you guys are taking care of her like this" Yeong gi spoke, making the boys crack into big smiles.

"Pinish" Mi yeong exclaimed after finishing her sandwich and looked at Jin again pouting,

"Ah?? Ohh...Hobi, get her milk, quick" Jin ordered, which not a second passed Hobi placed the milk bottle tip inside her mouth which she gladly started drinking while holding it from both of her little plams.

Taehyung pecked her chubby cheeks, as he couldn't just stay..because she was the most adorable person he has ever seen.

End of flashback

"Wow!" Mi hi clapped excitedly listening the story.

"Yeah Mi hi, it was so cute to see their bond when they were small, and Miss. Mira was the best" Yura added.

"Huh?" Jin exclaimed doubtfully.

"Mom, how did you know about those?" Jimin asked which made Yura freeze.

"A..umm.. y-yeah, your father told me about her, yeah he told me" she told trying not to act suspecious which the boys nodded their heads, but they were not so satisfied with her answer.

The tension went away when the maids bought the bowls of ramen to the tables. Everyone started digging in.

Mi hi too started to eat with them. They kept on slurping the noodles, which was so cool for her..

she too tried to do and at last she had to stop doing it because the next thing will be she dieing with the noodle soup getting stuck in her brain.

How was it? 🍜
Thank you for reading buddies💕
Don't forget to vote and comment🍰
Love you all 💜
Stay safe 😷 and eat healthy🍎