73

Alesha's Pov:
I opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar surrounding. Looks like a hospital bed?

I looked up and I see hobi and Jimin crying. I don't understand what they're saying. I try to make a sound but, not a single voice escaped my mouth. Jimin , who was holding my hand looked up and met my eyes with his. " You're awake!" He exclaimed as he hugged me. My body ached as he partially grabbed me into the hug. I flinched and he noticed my pained expression. He laid me back down as the members gathered around me. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I tried to move but, I couldn't. I tried to speak but, I couldn't. I tried to stop my eyes from closing again and was failing miserably in doing so.
"Rest some more. Don't force yourself" jin said patting her hair.

I tried to raise an eyebrow or atleast ask what happened but, I couldn't. A tear escaped my desperate eyes. " Does it hurt or something?" Jimin asked concerned. I tried to react but , was unable to do so. " Call for the doctor" jin instructed Jungkook who ran off to get the doctor.

I was finally able to raise an eyebrow. Well, technically I raised both of my eyebrows but, they understood what I was asking about.

" You fainted. You had low blood pressure and weakness. You didn't eat your lunch and hardly ate anything for dinner" taehyung said. I tried to keep my eyes open but, was met with failure as I nodded back to sleep.

A few hours earlier:
Alesha stood there awkwardly as she talked about her rash. She kept mum when she was asked about the location of the rash. She grabbed a chocolate and opened it. She offered a piece but ,was declined. She headed over to take a seat but, fell. Jimin dashed to help her up. But, something was wrong. Her eyes were open but her pupils were rolling upwards. Her body was stiff and she wasn't reacting. She was drooling a bit as her mouth was agape.  Everybody tried to wake her up. When she didn't, they rushed her to the hospital.