Chapter 37: Measurements

Draco's POV
I kissed the top of her head as she snuggled closer to me,rubbing her back. We ran her a quick bath,she fell asleep during it,dressing her in one of Tom's shirts. She let out a whine,burying her face in my neck,kissing the top of her head again.

Tom let out a hiss,examining his back,"she did a very good job marking you" he rolled his eyes,walking over to me,"can you help me" he handed me the ointment he wanted me to rub on his back,"sure" I slowly grabbed Brook's waist,carefully,laying her down next to me,sitting up to help Tom,Brook let out another whine,resting her head on my thigh,making me chuckle.

Tom hissed as I applied the ointment on his back,she really did a number on him,"there you go" he huffed,standing up,putting on a shirt. I laid back down,raising Brook to my chest,"and we did a very good job marking her" Tom whispered to me because he was pretty close to Brook,examining the marks we left on her neck,already knowing there's more on her chest.

Tom kissed her cheek,stroking it afterwards with the back of his fingers,"hey!" Theo knocked very harshly on the door,making Brook whimper,snuggling closer to me. Tom rolled his eyes,slowly walking to the door,"what the fuck do you want" Theo face palmed himself,sighing,"Jason sent another video,it came with this in the mail" I sat up,Brook still tightly clenched to me.

He was holding a piece of a long blonde hair in his hand,assuming it's Alex's,"thanks Theo,we'll be up at the office in a few" Theo nodded closing the door behind him,"what are we going to tell her" I shook my head,not knowing what to tell him,"stop moving already" Brook muttered,opening her eyes slowly,"sorry,darling" she sighed,sitting up,"I'm gonna go to the studio,I'm bored" I nodded,kissing her forehead,"call us if you need anything,yeah" she nodded sleepily,trying to stand up,"did we went too hard,baby" her legs was shaking,she almost collapsed,"no,no,just-,well yeah a little,but it was fun" Tom smirked,helping  her out of the room.

"We'll have to tell her the truth eventually" I threw the letter on the floor,standing up,pulling my pants on,"eventually,it'll break her if she'll know what happened to Alex" Tom nodded,running his hand through his hair,"but we can't lie to her,either" I opened the door of my room,letting Tom get out before me,"I'm sure she'll understand".

Oh but I know she won't.

Brook's POV
"Okay,so,how was it" Mattheo laid on the floor of my studio,eating some Gushers,"better than I expected" I took some paint from my colours palette,"your brother has a huge d-" he let out a small scream,warning me to continue to sentence,making let out a small chuckle,"dude I finished three times,and I can't even walk".

"I saw a girl falling down the stairs after Tom fucked then,I think I understand your pain" I laughed turning to look at him,"hey,would you let me do something" he shrugged his shoulders,"depends on what" I laughed,standing up from the floor,walking over to me,grabbing my colour palette with a few brushes,sitting in front of him,"what are you doing" I took a little bit of Lilac colour,starting to draw small butterflies on his face,"it actually feels kinda nice" I laughed a little,mixing a few shades of purple.

"Brook" I heard Adam and Theo walking into the room,Adam sitting behind me on the floor,while Theo sits on one of the couches,"holy fuck Brook,you're more talented than I thought" Adam said in shock,probably looking all around the studio at my drawings,I was way too focused on mattheo's butterflies,"can you draw something for me when you finish?" I gave Adam a small glance,nodding my head,"sure".

"I'm done" I let Mattheo get up,putting the brush in the dirty water cup,cleaning it,"woah,mate,you're good at this shit" I smiled at Theo as Adam sat in front of me,"will you draw me some daises?" I nodded,getting up to take some yellow,I always have white on my palette,if I want to mix it with some different colors. I took a paper towel to dry my brushes,otherwise it'll mess all the drawing with the water.