Chapter - 12

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

R/s/n = random slayers name

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see a pale-skinned woman with long and spiky black hair with red tips that she keeps in a ponytail. She was wearing a purple-and-black bee-hive patterned nagagi kimono and black umanori-styled hakama pants tied with a white uwa-obi. She carried a fleshy katana at her waist that had eyes in the space between the tsuka ito wrapping of the handle of her sword.

Her most notable feature is the three sets of eyes on her face with yellow irises and red sclera that have black straight lines diverging from each iris. Her middle set of eyes features the kanji of "Upper Rank (上じょう弦げん, Jōgen)" and "One (壱いち, Ichi)". She also has red markings resembling flames on the top left side of her forehead and the bottom right of her chin. This woman was none other than the second strongest demon alive and the strongest member of The Twelve Kizuki (十じゅう二に鬼き月づき, Jūnikizuki, lit. Twelve Demon Moons) which is an organization of the twelve most powerful demons in existence who are under the direct command of the Demon queen, Muzan Kibutsuji herself. Kokoshibi.

She was in a forest and it was night time

She was in a forest and it was night time. She was currently hunting down the coward demon slayers who were terrified and ran for their life as soon as they saw her eyes.

~Kokoshibi POV~

I'm currently hunting down these slayers who thought they are capable of defeating me. But in the end they are running away like cowards after seeing my eyes just like most of the demon slayers I've encountered in my life. And it's really pathetic to see how they are running away screaming.

R/s/n #1: "WHAT THE HELL I'VE NOT BEEN A DEMON SLAYER FOR EVEN AN YEAR YET AND I RUN INTO THE UPPER MOON ONE!!!!!"

R/s/n #2: "SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE SAVE US!!!!!!"

R/s/n #3: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

R/s/n #4: "HELP ME, OH MY GOD!!!!!!"

I should just quickly end this now. They have already wasted enough of my time.

~No one's POV~

Kokoshibi quickly blitzes in front of the slayers and they stop running as they look with fear in their eyes at Kokoshibi. And before they could even try to run the other way or do anything, Kokoshibi quickly drew her sword and said.