You don't remember?

It was mid-night, all the voices had died but Minseok could still hear her heart beat. It was so loud she thought anyone passing by the door would hear it.  She was tired  but sleep wouldn't come to her cause she kept thinking about one thing

Jongdae kissed her.

Each time she thought about that her face would turn red and more red, but one other thing bothered her. Al tough she had only met Jongdae for like a day? HE didn't give off a feeling of stranger. There was something in him.... But what?

Could they have met before? But they live in different countries? But Why would he help me if not?

The questions kept her up for a while but before she knew it she was asleep. The next morning she woke up in her usual state, and for the first time wandered why she always wakes up like that? But in the end she didn't think about it any further. After freshening up she went to have breakfast. Walking in the hall way she thought "Maybe I should ask someone if Jongdae ever went to China." she tilted her head and thought "But who would know?" She tilted her head to the other side "Kyungsoo? She might know. but then again she might not... AH!"

She stopped as the perfect person came to her mind and she said the name out loud "Jongin! I will go to him." She beamed with happiness but then a voice froze her.

"What about Jongin?' The person asked. Minseok didn't need to turn around to tell that the voice belonged to Jongdae. She chose not to turn around and said "Ah..... nothing.... I just wanted to meet him and ask him something."

Jongdae didn't like the fact that Minseok was thinking  that Jongin is more reliable, what annoyed him more was the fact Minseok chose not to even look at him.

Minseok didn't want to look at Jongdae, he made her feel weird but Jongdae didn't stand that he turned her around, making sure they stood face to face and then he said "Why not ask me?"

"Ask you... what?"  

"Whatever you were going to ask Jongin, I'm pretty sure I can give you a better answer."

"... It's nothing really?"

"Why do you think i won't know?"

'Ofcourse you would know, it's about you anyway.' Minseok thought but chose not to ask and then said " I"m going to go now." Jondgae didn't like that, how can he not get an answer.

She was about to leave but he caught her wrist pulling her back. He pulled her into a hug, tightly gripping his arms around her wrist. Minseok turned 50 shades to red realizing that she was caught in an embarrassing situation, she tried to leave but his grip was too tight. Embarrassed she turned her face down. Jongdae always enjoyed her turning red. To tease her more he pulled her closer, their bodies now touched togather. Minseok's heart beat was increasing and she was afraid he would notice that. She didn't raise head so Jongdae tilted down his, he met her eyes. She turned her face the other way, he did the same.

"I'll let you go if you tell me." He said, but this time  his voice was soft and sweet.

Having no other choice Minseok finally said "Well...."

"Hmm?"

"I just felt, that, maybe I've met you somewhere  before..."

Jongdae sighed,pursed his lips and then said "So you really don't remember."

For the first time Minseok turned her face up and said "So We've met before?!"

Jongdae's expression saddened a bit, he stared at her for a while but he immediately regained his usual composure, he then said "Yeah, we have."

"Where? When?" Minseok was excited for some reason and she actually forgot what position she was in.

Jongdae chose not to tell, instead he said "i won't tell you."

"WHAT!? Why not?" Minseok didn't believe how he just refused so easily.

She looked up at him in his eyes trying to look for an answer but Jongdae turned his bad boy mode on and moved his face closer to Minseok's  causing her to flinch and move back but unfortunately for her Jongdae's grip was still on her. He whispered in her ear "You have to find out yourself. You have time till the party ends tomorrow night."

His warm breath on her neck sent  chills down her spine, causing her to unconsciously grab onto Jongdae's jacket.

Jongdae then started moving back slowly, his lips grazed hers and then, he immediately let her go and before she knew it he was gone leaving her there dumbfounded. She had never been so red in her life.

Her heart pounded in her chest. Her mind was completely blank. She was getting such a strange feeling, a feeling she never had experienced before.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok didn't have breakfast, she went directly to her room after the incident. "Jongdae is dnagerous, really dangerous, I should stay away from him... but how am I gonna do that, he always appears out of nowhere." Thinking of what to do, she thought "How am I gonna find out how I know him? Staying in the room won't do any good, i should go ask someone."

She went out of the room to the dining room, then to the living room, the garden, the study but she wasn't able to find anyone. "That's weird, altough Kyungsoo and Jongin don't live here, they always come here..... or that's what I've heard."

Minseok would have called her if she actually knew her number but she didn't give up, searched up the whole place, even asked the servants but to no avail.

How can they both just disappear like that? She didn't see Jongdae either. "Not good, if this happens, I won't be able to find anything out."

She was panicking when her phone rang, the callers ID was unknown but she picked it up anyway.

"Hello?"

"Minseok~~"

"MOM!?Where have you been?"

"Sorry Minseok, alot of things happened."

"Like what!? How can u just leave me here!! Didn't u think anything about me."

"What are you talking about, you're in good care, Jongdae is a nice person."

"Wait,What!?!?! how do u know him?"

"Well, when you were accidently left behind, we got a call from him, he assured us that you were in good hands and that we can enjoy our trip."

Minseok's thought were like "Who the hell are you Jongdae!?"

"Well I hope you enjoy your time there with him cause we are on a 15 days trip here." Her mom said, excitement visible in her voice. "Gotta go now sweetie, take care~~"

And with that call ended.

"This is a night mare!!" She screamed, but unfortunately for her there was no one who could help her.

She looked at her wrist watch and saw it was already 6. She had spent the whole day trying to find about Jongdae but none of the servants spoke 'Did Jongdae tell them to stay quite' She thought as she titled her head 'That must be it.'

Then with a sudden jolt her straightened her head and said "What will happen if I don't find about it?"

She felt a shiver and said "Will he punish me?"

__________________________________________________________________