He's busy, She doesn't like it

The entire day had gone  by, it was already 9 but Minseok had absolutely no success, even tough she was able to get Kyungsoo's number it was of no use, because she didn't pick it up. Minseok then realized she didn't have anything to eat  the entire day. She was sitting in the launch and thinking of eating when the door opened and someone entered, making minseok turn her head towards the door.

It was Jongin, he looked tired. He saw Minseok and smiled at her and asked "Had dinner yet?"

"No, I was going to."

"Shall we go together?"

The offered perked Minseok up at the offer and nodded her head.

They both sat at the table eating. They were eating quietly when Minseok asked "Jongin?"

"Yeah?" He answered

"Where is Kyungsoo?"

"Well she's working with us. The party is only hours away and there is alot to do. She's a really big help."

"Oh!" Minseok said, feeling out of place, she was in the mid of some really genius sort of people.

Jongin looked at her and said "Were you lonely?"

"HUH!? Ah! No...not really." She looked at him again smiled but Jongin noticed she felt uncomfortable. He was about to say something when the door opened and they both diverted their attention there. Jongdae entered the room. He looked tired as hell but still managed to keep his elegance. He came to the table and sat down.

"You done?" Jongin asked

"IF Only that was true." He answered, even his voice seemed tired. He didn't look at Minseok and just started eating, he was done in 10 minutes, stood up and said to Jongin "I'm leaving." Minseok felt sad, she felt a pain, he didn't even look at her. Just as he left she looked at Jongin and said "What's wrong with him?"

"Tired ofcourse."

"......." That wasn't the answered she wanted. Why was he ignoring her?

"He might not even be back tonight, I feel bad for him, he frees all other people and keeps working alone."

"He does?" Minseok said astonished. She wasn't expecting that, she felt happy and sad at the same time."Why does he work this hard?"

"hmmm" Jongin started thinking about something "Actually he's always been like this, he was always impatient."

"Impatient?"

"Yeah, it seemed he was always trying to get something, always striving for it, something he wanted desperately ..... after his mother died."

'so his mother is dead...' Minseok thought and jongin continued. "He faced every challenge to get it and finally he is closer to it, and I hope he can grasp it, It will become his strength." Jongin completed his answer,then  looked at Minseok and smiled, Minseok smiled back but she saw something in Jongin's eyes, like a request but she wasn't able to get what it was.

After having dinner Jongin went back to help Jongdae out. They both really cared for eachother. Minseok went back to her room, removed her clothes and wore a loose shirt to sleep like always. Her heart started respecting Jongdae, he was actually a nice person, caring for others and always working hard for what he wanted. She rolled on the huge bed and then thought "But what is that he wants?"

She would have loved to think about it but instead she started cursing herself. She had a perfect chance to ask Jongin about Jongdae but she completely forgot. "WHY!?!WHY!?!WHY!?! WHY AM I So STUPID??!" She screamed internally but there was no point now, the time had already passed.

__________________________________________________________________

Minseok woke up in the middle of the night, she was thirsty. She went to the kitchen and  had a glass of cold water. She was going back to her room when she heard some rattling coming from the study. The lights were on, she peeked inside but didn't see anyone. Then she opened the door and went in. The study was big but it didn't take her long to find a person sleeping on the chair. His head on the table along with tons of paperwork. "You sure work hard Jongdae....oppa." She then smiled a cute smile, it was not like he heard her calling him oppa.

Minseok took a blanket and placed it over his shoulders ,"You might catch a cold if u don't take care of yourself, it gets chilly at night after all."

She looked at his sleeping face. He was really sleeping like a baby, his this image was completely different from his usual self. He looked cute. Minseok couldn't help but smile, but then Jongdae spoke in his sleep "MInseok-ah~~~"

Her heart skipped a beat 'WHAT! Why is he saying my name in his sleep?' Jongdae rubbed his eyes and slightly opened them. He felt that someone was there. He raised his head for a while but no one was there, so he drifted back into his sleep.

Minseok was having a heart attack in her room, she ran back with super fast speed.

 It was hard to sleep that night.

She woke up the next morning at 10. After freshening up she went down. She met Kyungsoo on her way.

"Where were you all day?"

"Yesterday?"

"Ofcourse yesterday!"

"Why are you getting mad?"

"OH!... sorry"

"It's fine, I've been helping out for today. We have a little time left. The party now starts at 6."

"really?" Minseok said, they both had reached the dining room and Minseok was about to ask about Jongdae but as soon they entered the dining room they saw him walking towards them. To Minseok he was walking in a slow motion. 'Have I finally gone nuts?' Jongdae stopped in front of them, gave a nod and left, Minseok felt disappointed again and it was evident on her face.

They were having a late breakfast when Minseok remembered and asked " Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah?" She replied

"Has jongdae ever gone to China?"

"China...?"

"Yeah!"

"He has, his mother was sick, she wanted to be in her hometown in her last moments."

"Oh! Sorry I asked."

"It's okay."

Kyungsoo then left to help the boys out and minseok thought about a few things, "So he spent time in china with his mom in her last days, does this mean we met in a hospital... Argh!! I can't remember anything.

__________________________________________________________________

It was 5, Minseok was in her room when the maids came in "Miss its time to get ready."

The next hour was spent it dressing up. When she saw herself in the mirror her mouth hung wide open "Even I'm not sure if this is me, makeup really is magic."

She then went down. It was a bit difficult since she wasn't used to heels. She was coming down from the stairs when she saw Jongdae in a black suit waiting for her, his back towards her. when he heard foot steps he turned around only to pause for a minute, looking astonished. Minseok chuckled internally "Do I look that pretty, even for him?"

Jongdae then gave of a really warm smile and extended his hand for her saying "You look really pretty."

She liked the attention from him and was about to give him her hand when  the heels made her fall off balance. She fell right into Jongdae's arms and he embraced her picking her up bridal style. Then he smirked at her. That smexy smirk that always makes her heart beat a million times faster.