chapter 14

" ok fine, never have I ever...." Liam smirked the minute the thought entered his head, " 'seduced' my partner's by doing a naked dance to the song Do it for me"

Bonnie and Kai's faces flusher red at the memory, because surprisingly it worked.

"Ok ok ok, although I love to hear about Stiles promiscuous life I think it's time we learn about the reason we're started playing. I'm pretty sure we're all thi-"

Lydia didn't get to finish her next sentence as gunshots started penetrating the house.

"Everybody get down!" The pack were in panic. What had started as a comedic friendly game turned into a shooting too fast for their minds to contemplate.

Lucky for them Stiles has always been a fast thinker, he quickly reached into his Jean's and pulled out a gun faster than they could blink.

He crawled over to the window and looked out of the corner, he managed to get a look at one of the perpetrators and took a shot without hesitation.

He dove back down as another round of bullets sounded, good news is stiles knew he hit his target at the sound of a body hitting the floor, bad news? It wasn't the only one.

Everyone turned to see Bonnie clutching her thigh right where the bullet had hit her. Kai rushed over and put pressure on the wound making sure to pull the two of them out of the line of fire.

This of course was the last straw for stiles, he grabbed his knives from their holsters strapped to his thighs and torso, which by the way no one even noticed he had, and stood up.

As he walked to the door he could hear everyone screaming at him to get away from the door.

Stiles opened the door but instead of going out he crashed through the window instead. The shooters were too busy firing at the door to notice at first until one of them went down with a knife in his skull.

He gripped two knives tight and and threw them at two separate guys who were both collectively aiming at him.

He rolled out of the way of the next load of bullets and jumped back out to slice the throats of the last two men remaining.

Wiping the blood off his face with a grimace he spat at the dead bodies, "fucking amateurs"

Turning round to look at the others to see it they were ok, he noticed the look of pure shock on each of their faces, "what? What did I do?"