《30》

" Chand dikh gyaaaaaaaaaaa!" Zaroon yelled almost jumping on his wheelchair!
Making others jump at their places.
All glared at him and he smiled showing all his teeths.

" me bhawnao me beh gya" he mumbled scratching his nape nervously.

" chalo ab tarabee ki tayari toh karlo Zaroon miya!" Said Saad smirking and poor zaroon went white! His eyes widened.

" kya hua isse? Tarabee ka sunke iska rang kyu udd gya?" Tayiammi asked worriedly.

" abhi toh isske rang or udna baki h begum.." said tayaabbu encircling her. While she smiled and blushed. And Almas khan had a satisfactory smirk.

While Youngsters cheered for this favourite couple.

" Masha Allah, dono ko bhot ishq h ek dusre se..." zoya said smiling at her mamu and mami...

While Junaid looked at her with all his emotions and his tongue slipped, " ishq toh hume bhi h... magar wo bekhabar h!"

Saad landed a punch on his shoulder and said, " kam se kam ab toh na bol aesa ramzan ka mahina h thodi bhot ibadat hi karle"

While Junaid said, " khud kro toh subhan Allah, hum kare toh astagfirulllah!"

And ran away before he was beaten up from Saad.

Men departured to masjid.
While women stayed back and prayed their salah at home.

It was 1am when Maha completed some Quran verses that she was reciting.
She raised her hands in dua and prayed for everyone and at last she said with tears in her eyes that rolled down her cheeks and falls on her hands.

Her hands starts shivering.

" ya... Rab... plz.... muje or Haider ko alag na karna...... hume ek dusre ke nasib me likhe de.... " she said.

As nowadays Haider was too busy with his work so he was not giving time to her.

She was happy outside but deep inside her peace was ruined to hell!

" Qalb ke kuch Raaz jinhe likhna zaruri h...
Mere wo jazbaat jinja chupna zarrori h.."

She could share a single word to any of her sister.

Neither anyone else.

Maha was always a strong, bubbly and cheerful person. She feared only one thing that to lose her loved ones.

She kept on looking at a particular spot for hours.

" babaa ye shadi kya hoti h?" Asked 5 years old Maha poking her finger in her father's dimples. As he smiled bright looking at his princess. His doll. His maha.

" wo jo apki mama or or mene ki h.." he said looking at his wife who was feeding baby food to 3 years old Zaroon and Junaid.

She blushed.

Little Maha felt excited about this.

" maha ko bhi shadi karni h...!" She said pouting.

Meanwhile  11 years old Haider came running and said, " Maha come lets play football " he ruffled her hair or more like messed them up.

Maha whined and poor Haider was facing Waqaur's wrath!

Juweria tried her hard to stop him.

Waqaur's anger made Little Fiza cry while Little zoya cheered fir her elder cousin.

All facepalmed at them.

Maha dragged Haider and said, " mera dulha banoge ab tum!"

He looked all frightened.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें