Chapter 3

POV: Cairo

Waking up I let out a yawn, covering my mouth I sit upright in my new bed, looking around the room which was very plainly decorated but still had a warm and comfy feel.

Looking around to see if I can find a door which leads to the bathroom.

Spotting a door to my right I immediately stood up from the comfort of the bed and headed toward it.

The bathroom was huge with a very large shower which can probably fit 5-10 people in it and a bath which was just as big.

Going to stand infront of the mirror above the basin I look at my reflection.

This is the first time in 7 years that I look at myself, seeing the person that i've grown into.

Pushing the curls that had fallen over my face, I decided that I had enough of looking at myself and started going through the cabinets under the basin to find an unopened toothbrush and some tooth paste I started to brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth i headed to the shower and turned it on leaving it so the water could get warm. While the water was running I looked through the cabinets again, finding some scentless body wash and headed back to the shower feeling the water perfectly warm.

After my shower I went back into the room with one of the fluffiest towels I've ever felt wrapped around my body.

Since i was still wearing the clothes that I wore in the asylum I just decided to wear them again since I didn't have any other.

As I was about to get dressed I heard a knock coming from the door.

I pulled on the robe I found in the bathroom cause I didn't want to answer the door in just a towel.

Walking toward the door I opened it to Cain holding what looks like clothes in his arms.

"Hey, I thought you might need some clothes so I got you a hoodie and some pants that you can wear. Their a little big but it'll do for now I guess." He say holding it out for me.

For some reason he looked nervous.

"Thanks." I said sincerely, taking it from him.

He gives a slight nod. "Also dad told me to come get you cause dinner is in a few minutes. He didn't want you to get lost on the way if you were to go alone."

"Ok, I'll only take a minute." I said before stepping back into the room.

"I'll be outside waiting."

_______________________________

After getting dressed in the very large yet comfy hoodie and sweatpants which was way to big for me, I walked out the door to see Cain leaning on the wall next to my door typing away on his phone.