삼십삼(33): Family Rank

DAY 68

THIRD PERSON

A business meeting was going on inside the KM Group meeting room. President Kim, along with some of her employees, was listening to the CEO of Seoul Enterprise, Kim Taehyung.

He explains his plan and presents them with the overall estimation of the cost that will be spent on this project. He sounds so professional and confident as he presents his ideas.

Meanwhile, President Kim's secretary/wife was staring at Kim Taehyung blankly. She still remember how Taehyung tried to drug her wife.

Fortunately, her boss/wife was observant and smarter than Taehyung, which is why she predicted his plan.

"That's it. Thank you for listening." Taehyung bowed slightly, flashing his charming smile at President Kim.

President Kim looked satisfied with his proposal, but she double checked the hardcopy that was on her table so she wouldn't miss any details.

When she didn't see anything, she looked at her employee to Taehyung. She was about to speak when someone cut her off.

"How can we make sure that it was a good idea to trade with the Wang family business?" Lalisa asked, which made everyone's attention earnest.

Taehyung smiled at Lalisa even though he was annoyed inside. He clenched his palm into a fist.

"Wang has a lot of connections with the countries that the KM Group hasn't entered yet. They could easily help KM Group to buy land for a new branch, and the Seoul Enterprise will handle the establishment. " Taehyung answered calmly, but Lalisa knew that he was raging inside.

"That's unnecessary." Lalisa stated.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why do you think so?"

"Because I know so. KM Group doesn't need to build a new branch in those countries that they haven't entered yet because KM Group has already made partnerships with the biggest companies in each country that you mentioned." Lalisa answered as she browsed through the file and shook her head in disappointment.

"Partnership will only get a little profit rather than establishing an own branch." Taehyung responded.

"Argentina was part of the worst country for business. It will take a year to get a construction permit. If we use our connection with Wang, if we ever agree to trade with them, how can they help us?" Lalisa asked Taehyung.

Jisoo looked at his step-brother, wishing he could give Lalisa an answer that would impress everyone in the room, especially the person who had the power to continue his idea.

"To make every procedure fast, we can easily get the permits that we need, and that will help us build a new branch." Taehyung answered, making Lalisa let out a soft chuckle.

"We can get that with our partners and investors from Argentina. They could easily help us with that, but why do you think KM Group never thought of building a new branch in Argentina?" Lalisa could feel how intense Taehyung's gaze was, but she was known for being a fearless and confident woman.