𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Oh where are we going today!?" Riki inquired with excitement as all of them stood outside in the front yards of the castle building where all the buses were parked.

"Probably another historical monument." Jungwon answered.

"Why aren't you standing with your friends?" Selay questioned Eunhae who stood by his side while staring off into space.

"It's awkward....I don't know I can't face Jay right now. Try to understand." She replied while scratching the back of her head.

"Okay......" The boy looked at her with disbelief. "Is it that or are you really catching feelings for me?" He laughed making her flustered.

"Why would you think such a thing?!" Eunhae repeatedly hit his arm while he chuckled at her behavior.

"Hae!! What's wrong!? Why are you hanging out with lame people like him?!" Sohyeon questioned while glaring at the boy.

"Exactly. The others are waiting for you we won't get the good seats then." Sunoo continued with slightly pouted lips and his arms crossed infront of his chest.

"Guys I......" Before Eunhae could finish her sentence another person gained her attention by their presence.

"I need to talk with you." Nicholas ordered and she nodded without a second thought.

"You can talk with her later! We're running late for our trip." Sohyeon pursed her lips at the end and grabbed her bestfriend's wrist to drag her with them.

"She'll be sitting with me anyways so you don't need to worry about it." Nicholas answered.

"She what?! Since when did that started happening? Don't cross your line." Sunoo scoffed.

"Guys calm down. You both go I'll be after you in a minute." Eunhae assured while pushing them ahead.

"No I'm not leaving you. You're coming with us!" Sohyeon insisted.

"Sohyeon you should listen to her. Come on or else we won't get any seats." Jay ordered making everyone silent.
He stared at Eunhae that seemed to be a glare but it was empty.

She felt another wave of guilt hit her but it was too late to indulge in the feeling since Nicholas had pulled her to the side.

"What's the matter....." She asked with knitted eyebrows.

"This is for you." He waved an envelope in his hands. "Sir Lucas directed me to deliver it to you since it was mailed on your name to the campus."

"For me...?" The girl accepted the envelope with quizzical eyes. "I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone here. Why would someone send this to me?"

"I have no concern regarding that." Nicholas replied as usual. "You should go now your friends are waiting for you."

"Weren't you going to sit with me?" She asked with parted lips.

"No." He simply replied and went away leaving her astonished at his behavior.

"I told you to come with us! Now there's no seat left." Sohyeon groaned while sliding her back down the bus seat with a grumpy stare.

"It's fine....I can sit in the next bus." Eunhae looked back at the bus door.

"I'll come with you!" Riki volunteered as he jumped out of his seat.