Drakkon 2: Author's Note

Hello everyone~

Maham here! Here is a little "update" on Drakkon 2, which will be titled BLACK JADE.

I'm going to be 100% transparent here. The whole purpose of posting this story on wattpad will be for growing my readership on Instagram. There, I said it. I'm sure you're scratching your heads and asking WHY do I want such a vain thing? Do I want to post about my morning cup of coffee and the occasional selfie with a comedic or meaningful caption? I'll save you the answer: no.

It's all about marketing! Unfortunately, whenever I update or have new books/work that I'm working on, NOBODY KNOWS. Only the fans that somehow decide to check in on me, or accidentally stumble upon a message I wrote, know what I'm up to! And I know there are a lot of readers out there that would be interested in what I'm working on next, but have no clue about what I'm doing or working on!

For example, did anyone have any idea that I gave birth 8 months ago? Or that I got married almost 2 years ago? Or that I have a book out called Dynasty? Or that Drakkon, the comic, is finished? The answer to all of those is probably the same: NO!

And I'm not saying that you HAVE to know what I'm up to in my life. That's not what I'm concerned about. I just want to be able to have a platform to share what I'm working on. Whether that's my comics, new books, sequels, etc. I want to be able to reach readers. SO, I would very much appreciate it if you can follow my author's page on Instagram: authormahamfatemi

So, news about Drakkon 2?

I am still in the beginning stages of the sequel. I know, I'm so terrible for writing it so slowly, but as I said above, I'm now a mom and who knew that I would have like zero time for myself? Not exactly zero, but sometimes it definitely feels like it. Also, I've been trying to finish my story Dynasty, which has been in the works for almost 3 years now and I'm just ready to be done with it. Therefore, Drakkon 2, aka BLACK JADE, has been pushed to the corner for now.

However, I will consider posting the first chapter if I can reach 300 followers on Instagram~

(Once again, my Instagram is @ authormahamfatemi )

Is it trashy for me to ask that for a goal? Let me know what you think!

Projected time to finish Drakkon 2? Most likely mid-late fall, so October/November.