interrogate

Alex POV

I was being called into the tower again as Venom for something. I was told I needed to be tested on my interrogation skills.

Fools.

When I got to the tower I was lead to a room with a one way mirror. A pretty basic standard interrogation room.

"He's a hydra soldier, we need a location on we're the next base is. None of us can get it so we figured why not get some new blood to try" Natasha explained.

"Ohhh fun" I clapped my hands together.

"We have everything a person would need to get information" she waved at a table full of trinkets

  -cough- torture items cough-

"I don't think I need those"

"You going for mental?"

"Mostly" I shrugged, ".... Wait do you have a guitar?" I asked.

"... yes probably" Natasha answered hesitantly.

"Great can I have that"

"Why?"

"The strings"

".......Ok?" Natasha nodded, "well I get that for you, have fun" she said walking off.

"I will!" I called back.

Natasha POV

Venom was certainly creative with her ways of torture that's for sure.

I was to say the least excited to see what she could come up with.

Alex POV

I got the guitar and set it outside of the door were Natasha was watching and entered the room.

I sat down from across the hydra dude, "why hello evil man"

"I'm not telling you anything"

"God fucking dam well I guess I'll give up then" I rolled my eyes, "but like honestly why is it ALWAYS strait to the defense or rude comments, like come on man have fun with the jabs at least" I said getting comfortable.

"It's no use, you will never break me I have been trained to withstand all forms of intense interrogation"

"I highly doubt that"

"Try me"

"Oh I will" 

I opened the door quickly and grabbed the guitar and smiled at Natasha who raised her eyebrow at me.

Once back in the room I healed up the guitar and started to play.

Like really bad.

Like super off key.

"GET READY FOR HOURS OF THIS BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO" I yelled over the guitar.

To add to the bad guitar music I just started to yell.

Oh ya we were doing this Brooklyn 99 style.

About half an hour later I paused.

What else is annoying 

Alarm noises