ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— TWO OF THE REMAINING TRIPLETS WERE SITTING IN WANDA'S ROOM, WATCHING TV AS A FEMALE NEWS ANCHOR SPOKE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

       "11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation . . . between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries . . . in Lagos, Nigeria last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos, when the attack occurred." She spoke, before the scene switched to King T'Chaka.

                "Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil . . . not only because the actions of criminals . . . but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent is no victory at all." He said, his lip trembling as he spoke about his people.

     "The Wakandan king went on to . . ." The female continued, only for Izeta to take a hold of the controller, before switching to another source, only for it to be about Lagos too.

           "They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these. What legal authority does two enhanced like Izeta and Wanda Maximoff have . . . to operate in Nigeria?" A man on the tv said, he was about to continue until Steve walked into the room, took the controller from Izeta's hands and turned the TV off.

   Izeta felt so incredibly guilty, it wasn't supposed to be like this. She wasn't supposed to kill people anymore, she didn't do that anymore. She was different, now.

         But, it didn't feel like anything was different at all. She still carried her guilt from the rest of her victims . . . and, now, this.

            "It's our fault." Wanda spoke up, first, while Izeta was laying on her lap.

    "That's not true." Steve denied, shaking his head as he took a seat beside the two triplets, he took ahold of Izeta's legs and layed them on his lap.