the prodigal daughter returns

''Robb Stark is dead." Joffrey boasted to his council in the Hand's Chambers. With Tyrion, Pycelle, Cersei, Varys and Tywin in his company the young king boasted on his victory. "And so is his bitch mother. Write to Lord Frey and demand of him at once to send Joanna back to Kingslanding. I want to look her in the face when she realizes the consequences of her treason." Tywin and Cersei both shared glances to one another as the rage and vengeance was seething off Joffrey towards his sister. "She will have wished that she was killed when I get my hands on her."

"Your grace, do mean to have the princess stand trial? She is after all your sister." Varys acknowledged

"A joke." Cersei interrupted with a sense of false security on her face as her son glared at her defiance "Joffrey did not mean it."

Joffrey frowned as he looked to his mother but not surprised because it wouldn't be the first time she favoured Joanna above him, and ironically Joanna would say the exact opposite. "Yes, I did." he sneered ''I am going to have her pay for her crimes against her king. Treachery and treason will not be dealt with." he affirmed

With a sip of wine Tyrion sat forward as he looked to the young king "No, you will not. You will not lay a hand on your sister. She has just lost her husband and you will show her remorse and empathy from the horror she has experienced." he commanded

"I will not!" Joffrey immaturely argued back "She is my sister and she is mine to torment! I will not have you tell me what I, the king, may and may not do, dwarf!" Joffrey slammed his fist on the table as the wine was knocked over. Tywin sat in silence as the situation unfolded itself , becoming more and more aware of Joffrey's impatience and immaturity

"I am the king!" he continued to shout with Cersei standing to grab her son by his arm, he swatted his arm away as he pointed to his uncle "I will have you punished!"

Tywin grew tired of the boys tantrums as he sternly remarked "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king. I will make sure you understand that when I have won your war for you."

"My father won the real war. He killed Rhaegar Targeryen and he took the crown while you hid under Casterly Rock!"

Silence and discomfort filled the room as the council members stared back to the hand of the king. Joffrey immediately realizing what he had just done, his face immediately pale as his grandfather who's face resembled that of a true lion dominating his prey. Tyrion shifted in his chair as Cersei's hand gripped around Joffrey's arm firmly

Tywin remained silent for the longest while as he watched Joffrey seep in deep regret and fear as to what his reaction might be. "The king is tired. See him to his chambers." Cersei did not hesitate to have her son be removed immediately

"I am not tired." Joffrey scolded his mother

"He is right. You must rest. We have so much to celebrate. A wedding to plan, you must rest." they left the room as Tywin watched his grandson, the king, be forced to leave the room.

A months had passed since the altercation and the tension between Joffrey and Tywin was slowly cooling down as Cersei attempted to the best of her capabilities not to have the young king alone with her father.

While she stayed nights awake praying for the return of her daughter, she also found herself in fear at the thought of what might happen to Joanna the moment she set foot in Kingslanding. She needed a plan , one that would make immune to any punishment that could be set on her path. But she needed to see Joanna first, she needed to know her child was - alive

as she walked through the halls of the Red Keep a loud bang became louder and louder when she realized where it came from. The throne. She turned to see servants and knights march towards the room , with the gilded door swung open to see her Varys and Tyrion stare from on top of the stairs to the spectacle in front of them.

The kingsguard shielded and ready for battle with swords and crossbows at the ready. She turned around to see the spectacle unravel. With the audience of the servants, knights and the Tyrells as she could hear the scream of Joffrey demanding for an attack. She pushed past their soldiers to see Joffrey throwing his own army to the ground as the refused to attack on his command. Tears forming in her eyes as she stepped closer to see Joanna promptly seated on the Iron Throne.

Her face still hers but with a scar across her forehead as her hair hung from her shoulder, loose. Dressed in a white, blue and gold silk dress with a lion pendant around her neck.

She looked like a true Lannister but more than that the emotionless expression on her face told the story of a soldier tired from war. Her eyes met with her daughters as Joanna simply smirked as Joffrey's tantrum was like music to her ears. None of the Kingsgaurd dared to touch the princess as she comfortably sat back on the Iron Throne, as if it was meant to her for years. Like she was the rightful heir to throne.

"I SAID KILL HER! NOW! HAVE HER REMOVED FROM MY THRONE THIS INSTANCE!" Joffrey screeched as even Meryn Trant refused to approached the princess as Joffrey pushed and shoved him around. Joanna sat back as she looked to her mother. Both women nodded to one another as Joffrey's scream fell silent in Cersei's ear.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING?! I AM THE KING AND I DEMAND YOU HAVE HER ROMOVED FROM MY THRONE! DO IT OR I WILL HAVE YOU EXECUTED!" Joffrey ordered as Meryn Trant unsheathed his sword. Joanna's face fell flat as the doors opened once again to reveal the person she wanted to speak with.

His eyes pierced to his grandchildren as even the sound of his shoes on the floor of the room sent shivers to those who know his legend.

Tywin approached his eldest grandchildren with disgust and disappointment he looked to Joffrey

"That is enough!" his voice echoed through the room as Cersei stood still in fright "Ser Meryn, have the king escorted to his chambers and have him released on my command." Tywin ordered.

Meryn following his command,  he grabbed the young king by the back of his neck as shoved the king past their audience. His cold and stern demeanour looked back to his granddaughter sat in the Iron Throne "And you, my chambers now."

Joanna sat forward looking the hand of the king as her face contorted into a glare "No."

Stood from above Tyrion could only smirk as his niece refused to fall victim to Tywin Lannisters command and this did not come to surprise to him. Ever since she could walk Joanna had been defiant and fearless when it came to Tywin's orders.

"We can discuss whatever you want her grandfather. Have everyone removed so we could have a discussion privacy. It's time we" Joanna nodded her head to every Lannister in the room "have ourselves a little reunion, don't you think."