Fourteen.

*Trigger Warning, bullying and offensive language.*

Jimin and Auden were all over the internet.

Auden saw the news the next day. She woke up to ten missed phone calls from Emmie and dozens of texts with article links that directed her to a variety of news sites.

Pictures of them surrounded by a mass of fan girls leaving the Perch restaurant, Jimin's arm around her protectively as he led her to the SUV.

It looked bad. And the headlines made it even worse.

Park Jimin secretly dating American lyricist? 

Famous Kpop star caught on a date with American producer.

Is Park Jimin finally dating?

The list went on.

How they'd discovered so quickly who she was, where she was born, and what she did for a living, was honestly beyond her comprehension. But the paparazzi seemed to know everything about her, except for how she managed to end up with Park Jimin at a fancy French restaurant.

Auden was having trouble registering the chaos that was unfolding via social media when suddenly her bedroom door opened and she screamed.

Jimin came barging in, dressed in a casual sweat outfit, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Jimin, what are you doing in my room!" Auden yelled, grabbing the sheet and covering herself. She wasn't naked, but she was wearing sleep shorts and a thin tank top without a bra.

"Did you see the news?" he asked, not even focused on her scanty attire or the fact she was in bed still.

"Jimin, you can't just barge into my house at eight in the morning, I'm indecent." Auden glared at him, but he was absorbed in his phone. He sat down at the foot of her bed, still scrolling incessantly.

"Bang Si-hyuk must have seen it by now, and if not he'll see it soon."

Auden gave up trying to get him to leave and began to feel the gravity of the situation.

"Do you think your fans will really believe that you're dating someone? And would it really so bad if you were?"

Jimin looked up, finally meeting her eyes. "We were seen leaving a fancy restaurant together Auden. People are definitely assuming we're dating." The expression in his eyes was troubled. "Allegedly looking at a women has had our fans up in arms."

"What do we do?"

"Deny the accusations, and then do our best to ignore the chaos." Jimin sighed, and just then his phone rang and he looked mildly scared as he answered it and put it on speaker.

"I've seen the news," Bang Si-hyuk said immediately. He didn't sound happy.

"I'm sorry Bang Si-hyuk," Jimin said.

"This can be fixed. But you have to tell me one thing Jimin and tell me the truth," Bang Si-hyuk said.

Auden held her breath as she listened to the conversation.

"I promise," Jimin said.

"Are you two dating?"

"No," they both said in unison. Auden cringed, realizing she spoke aloud.

"Hi, Bang Si-hyuk," Auden said pathetically.

"Hello, Auden. I'm sorry to tell you the next couple weeks you'll need to stay hidden as much as possible from the public eye. We need to get the attention off the two of you and back onto the real reason Jimin is there."