Part: 17}{A Ghost Friend}

+This has officially been the longest book I've written+

-Hermione-

It was the morning after the arrival of the schools. I was sitting at the table alongside Ron and Harry. Fred and George were crying and complaining about the rules. "It's just not fair, we turn seventeen in April, and we know about all the consequences," George wined.

"I suspect that you wouldn't have been chosen anyway," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that Hermione?" Harry asked, genuinely curious. "Oh, nothing."

"So Harry! Are you disappointed that you can't enter?" I looked up to see Tommy and Tubbo walking toward us.

"Honestly no, I don't really want to put myself in a super dangerous situation." I saw Ron cast a side glance that said 'really?'

"Oh, well I'm still entering, 'cause I'm old enough," Tommy responded.

"Are you seriously still thinking of doing so, because the death rate of-"

"Hermione, you really need to calm down, because you're just going to give yourself a headache," Ron interrupted me.

"Seriously!?!"

~*+*~

-Wilbur-

For a short amount of time, I was thinking of putting my name in. But truth be told, I already knew that the ghosts of the houses were on to me. So I didn't want to risk my chances of them finding out.

"Hey, Wilbur!" I turned to see Scott running down the hallway to catch up with me. "Hello, Smajor."

"Did you know that Tommy is putting his name in?" He asked me when he caught up. "No, but I'm not surprised."

"Are you worried about him though?"

"Na, he knows what to do to get out of a tricky situation, even if he knows the risks that it would take."

"Aww, you sound like a supportive older brother," I turn my head to face him and flip him off. I continued to walk on without him.

'That was rude!' I turned to laugh at him but he wasn't there. Was that even his voice?

'Behind you, Will.' I turned to see an old friend.

"Hello again, Shubble." 

------------

Suggestions are still available. 

And wanted because I know that some people have big-brain ideas. 

Word Count: 341