- ; [ 049 ]

im so disappointed in filipinos☠️

yall chose an ACTOR as a senator over a LAWYER.

embarassing ☠️
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The trip to the Empire wasn't hard, with enough friends made within the commoners, you were able to find a means of transportation.

As soon as you arrived, you headed straight towards the servants barracks, quietly avoiding them as you eagerly search for Aster.

"Oh my!"

"How harsh.."

"I can't believe she did that.."

Whispers make their way towards your ears, the very familiar voice of Aster being the one you hear the loudest.

Following the source, you find them in a corner, whispering about someone who was imprisoned just seconds ago.

"What are you two doing?! Come help with the laundry!"

The two who pouts as they're called rushes over to the head maid, leaving behind Aster who you assumed was in the middle of her break.

Taking this as the chance to reveal yourself, you step out from your hiding spot. She looks at you, almost screaming, 'intruder!' before quickly clasping her hands around her mouth once she realizes it's her master.

"What were you talking about just now?" You whisper, pulling down the hood of your cloak.

"Lady ( y/n ), you must hurry to the prison cells. The journalist's little sister is about to have her tongue cut off. She discovered the blue feathers that Miss Rashta plucked from a bird the Emperor originally gifted to the former Empress." She quickly ushers you out, pulling your hood back on.

"Please hurry Lady ( y/n ), Denise is an innocent person."

You nod, stepping back into your hiding space.

You were a little dismayed. You'd expected to exchange more words with her, but she seemed to be in a hurry.

With the routes memorized in your head thanks to your childhood as a rebellious kid who liked to sneak out without anyone noticing, it isn't long before you reach the prison cells.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything wrong! I simply found the feathers!"

The girl's pleading voice could be heard, sobs echoing outside the walls as you curse, not expecting them to actually follow out orders so immediately.

Securing the cloak around your shoulders, you start a commotion, revealing yourself to two knights who stood guard by the entrance.

They quickly point their swords at you, swinging as soon as they see you're an unidentified person.

"Intruder!"

At once, footsteps are heard shuffling towards the source of the alarms, more than 20 of these trained men tell you to halt, but you're more focused on the crying maid who thrashes and manages to free herself thanks to the distraction you've provided.

Slipping through them, you avoid their swinging swords, barely managing to stop one from scraping your face off.

"Don't let her inside!"

Too bad, you've already slipped past them and entered.

"Denise!" You call out, making sure to change your tone of voice once you notice her running the opposite direction.