Shot 5

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button along with comments to unlock next part ❤️

( emoji are also allowed for those Readers who don't know what to write).

Recap : SwaSan revealed as together in a team for taking revenge and they are married from 2 years.

SwaSan are busy in smirking and laughing on their plan ,suddenly she feels pain in her arms which gain his attention, he see her bandage red which make him tensed. He hold her arms in tension.

Swara : I am fine Sanskar! ( try to suppress her pain for him).

Sanskar : Yeah I can see how much you are fine!

He go toward table and bring bandage box and change her bandage carefully.

Sanskar : Mad girl!

Swara : Mad girl? Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! I am very intelligent girl, I have very sharp mind ( smirk).

Sanskar : not only sharp, you have criminal mind.

Swara chuckles listening him.

Sanskar : I made plan safely but you add drama in it, safe drama I also love to enjoy but harming yourself goes very serious Swara. Don't pull this stunts. I can't loose you. You are very precious to me, you only the reason of my living.

Swara : You are also reason of my living Sanskar. I can't loose you. You gave me which love from which I craved whole life. You filled the void place in my life. I will not let anyone separate us. ( recalling ragini 's words of snatching him) And also I will not leave those who hurts you. I will not leave anyone and I will cross all my limits for this revenge.

Sanskar : do anything but not on the cost of your life. Keep this in mind! Otherwise.......

Swara : I will not do anything which will be the cost of my life. Okay! No remove your anger, how much you will remain angry?

Sanskar ; Okay! I am forgiving you.

Swara : let's sleep.

He nod yes! He make her lay down first comfortably at last lay beside her putting his head on her chest while hugging her from stomach. She smile at his gesture and kiss on his forehead.

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar I lied to you,  this is battle of truth and sometime for truth, we need lie,cheating and also sometime need to risk life. Don't worry I will not let anything happens to me. From childhood i never got anything,  I got your love which is precious to me more then my life. I will do anything for you. ( in mind) I will cross all my limits.

Sanskar : what's going in your criminal mind? ( seeing her lost).

Swara : I am thinking how we will torture Anupurna.

Sanskar : I never thought one day I have to do this. I am DEVIL for the outer world but i thought at least we can trust our family. I trusted badi Maa more then anything. I respected her more then God. I worshiped her but she, she backstabbed me, if she would ask my money, I would give happily to her. I only asked love which also she didn't gave instead of love she gave me cheating. ( tears brimmed in his eyes) I am such a emotional fool. She made me fool.

Swara : You are not a fool Sanskar! You have very precious heart. Not all hold such beautiful heart. That Anupurna is unlucky who didn't respected your love and respect for her. She is a fool!

Sanskar snuggle in her emotionally. She caress his hairs.

Swara : You know what Sanskar! I learnt from my late dida and from my experiences! This cruel world is never be loyal. If we wanna survive in it, we have to make our mind like them otherwise we can't live. The same happens to you, you are very intelligent but also emotional , Anupurna took advantage of your this emotional side but I promise to you, I WILL NOT LET ANYONE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR GOODNESS,  I WILL PROTECT YOU.