C ·crush on my brother· pt.2

-requested part 2 from @bobhaligan7678y9 

(Previously: Chris asks Y/N out)

"Hey, Chris give me like 5 minutes to fix myself up I look rough," I say to him.

"You look pretty," he says making me blush.

"Cmon let's go" he says as he sticks his hand out for me to hold.

We walk to the car and I hop into the passenger's seat

 (let's pretend Chris can drive ok)

Chris starts driving and we are just talking about how I told Nick I liked Chris and his point of view about it.

"Honestly though I'm not even ma I heard you guys," Chris says looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean I would've never known you had feelings for me if I didn't hear you guys" He says looking into my eyes and grabbing my hand.

"Are they mutual?" I asked holding his hand slightly tighter.

"Definitely" He mumbles but loud enough for me to hear.

"Your so cute" I tell him while rubbing his chin.

"Not as much as you" He says smirking as I blush.

"Why didn't you just tell me you liked me tho?" He asks.

"I was scared it would ruin our friendship. Or that you wouldn't like me back" I say nervously.

"It won't I promise" he says.

We pull up to an Olive Garden. My favorite place ever.

"How did you know I loved this place?" I ask him smiling.

"Nick told me" he says running out of the van. He opens your door and smiles.

"After you beautiful" He says sticking his hand out.

"Thank you handsome" I say grabbing his hand and hopping out 

We walk into the Olive Garden with our hands interlocked and the waiter brings us to a table. We order and talk a bit before receiving our food. We eat and talk as we feed each other.

"Open your mouth" Chris says.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Open" he says as he lits the fork he had in his hands.

"Oh" I said tilting my head closer to his hand to eat the food.

He accidentally spills some of his food on me as he makes an 'O' shape with his mouth.  start laughing as he just looks at me.

"I'm so sorry" he says laughing.

"What the fuck babe" I say. I shoot up realizing that what I just said made no sense because Chris and I weren't dating. Yet.

"Sorry-"

"it's fine. Call me what you want. Except like bitch and stuff" he says laughing.

"Ok, I think I need to change tho," I say laughing.

"Yeah, I'll let you borrow one of my shirts, I have a hoodie in the car" He says smiling.

"Are you guys ready to pay?" the waiter says.

"Yes" Chris says looking at me. 

The waiter places the check on the table and Chris and I both reach to try to snatch it, but I miss and he gets it.

"Come on let's pay half-half" I ask.

"Nope" he says using his card to pay and leave a tip.

"I owe you" I tell him.

"You don't trust me" he says holding my hand.

We get to the car and it's now night outside. I haven't looked at my phone this whole time. I open it and see 14 texts from Nick and 9 from Matt. Oh my gosh.

We drive and listen to some music but low enough for us to talk. While we're talking, Chris gently places his hand on my thigh. He looks at me for I guess "assurance" and I give him a smile.

We arrive home and we see Nick and Matt at the window upstairs looking at the car pull up.

"Babies" Chris mumbles making us laugh.

We walk to the front doorstep and Chris stops me as I ring.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanted to um, thank you for today, it means alot." he says.

"Anytime. It was really fun to hang out with you" I respond.

He takes and step closer and enters his hand on top of my ear in my hair, and he kisses me. For the first time. Ever. Chris Owen Sturniolo, the boy of my dreams kissed me. I never wanted to let g-

"YAYAYYYYYY" I hear voices say. I pull away quickly and see Matt and Nick standing at the door. 

"You guys finally kissed" Matt says clapping

"Ok Y/N in her bo era" Nick says making me laugh.

"So how was it?" Matt asks making Chris look at me.

"Best night of my life"

-request open-