New Roy Chaudhary😍🥳

Bondita is in her labor pain. Doctor tries to give her normal delivery but she is too weak.

Inspite, doctor tries his best. Anirudh supports and motivates Bondita.

Family members are waiting outside.

Trilochan is chanting mantras. Kalindi informed temple priests to do special puja.

Kids are waiting eagerly.

Inside, Bondita is struggling to push out her baby.

Bondita: Aaaaaahhhhhhh.....

After a long scream, a great silence in the room.

People inside and outside(family members) are confused.

Kalindi: Why she stopped screaming?

Trilochan chants the mantras faster.

The silence didn't lasts even for few minutes within that the hospital hears a loud crying sound of a Baby!

Bondita and Anirudh are extremely happy . They are filled with tears and joyous.

Doctors took out the baby to clean it.

Trilochan and his family looks at doctor carrying the baby and are extremely happy.

Kids jumped in joy. But they don't know what baby is that.

Trilochan: Durga maa, you gave us a new heir. New Roy Chaudhary has arrived. Let the celebration begin....

He shouted in joy.

Few minutes later, nurse came there with baby. She showed the baby to the family members.

Trilochan lifts the baby first. He gets emotional.

Nurse: Congratulations! This is a Male baby.

First male baby for Roy Chaudharys.

All are extremely happy

The baby keeps on sobbing. Nurse got the baby and went inside the room.

Trilochan: Look, how my little Roy Chaudhary is crying. Very louder. His voice is hitting the sky. Gods and goddesses could hear his voice.

Chandra: Loud as Anirudh!🥺

They nods yes.

~Inside the room~

Nurse gives the Baby to his mother. Anirudh is standing by.

Nurse: It's a male baby Bondita

Nurse: It's a male baby Bondita. Congratulations!

Anirudh and Bondita looks at the baby.

Anirudh: Our Sher!

Bondita nods yes. Later Bondita feeds the baby, he became silent.

Anirudh lifts the baby and keeps on looking at him.

Bondita: Pati Babu!

Anirudh: My cub is looking like his baba.

Bondita: No, he is looking like his maa.

Anirudh: No, like his baba.

Bondita: Like his maa.

Kids and family enters the room. Both became silent.

Kalindi: God bless, Bondita.

Bondita: Thaku ma, I should thank you only now. You are the reason for my normal delivery. You took care of me carefully in these 9 months.

Kalindi: My legacy wasn't left behind, Bondita! Don't you want me to grow up this cub(little lion)?

Bondita: Without you all how can we grown him up?

Trilochan: Bahu, you don't worry. His thaku da will grow him up. He will be my master in upcoming days. You gave us the heir. Be blessed in all the way, Bahu!

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, I couldn't touch your feet now. Forgive you bahu.

Trilochan: Arey, I will not punish you anymore. Because our cub is looking at us. Then after growing up he will punish me. And you know what Bondita, i am ready to accept anything from my little Roy Chaudhary.

Bondita smiled.

Kids ran near their mum. Bondita hugged them. They admire at their brother.

Sashwati: Woah! Maa, thank you so much. You gave us a brother. Here after I will tell my friends that I too have a brother.

Saraswati: I will play with him daily. I will share my toys with him.

They both jumped in joy.

Chandra: In this happiness, how could you forget about baby's Chachu?

Somnath: If you are Chachu, then who I am?

Trilochan: Oh, don't fight. You both are Chachu for him. Now say, what you both bought for him?

They both stands still.

Niroop: I know they are empty handed. But look me, I have bought dresses for the baby.

He gives it to Anirudh. Anirudh smiled and got it.

Chandra: I am not empty handed. I came with full of love.

Somnath: Hn, I too. I came with full of love for my son.

Chintu: My son?

Somnath: Hn, Anirudh's kids are mine too like how he treats you as his daughter.

Chintu: Then he is my brother too? I thought Sashwati and Saraswati will not allow me to play with their brother.

Bondita: Chintu, he is your brother too. You have all the rights on him. You don't need anyone's permission to play with him.

Sashwati: Hn, you are my sister na then our brother is your brother too.

She hugs chintu. Pranav and Meera stays back. Bondita asked them come near.

They both went and touched the baby's cheek.

Bondita: This is your brother too.

Both smiled and hugged her.

Tapur: Baby has only chachu? Not Masi? Look, what I had brought for the baby.

She shows hand stitched cotton towel which is made my her and Tupur.

Tupur: You all wait and see, while growing he will not go to anyone. He will stay with his aunties only.

Kalindi: No, no. He will be with his grand ma only.

Trilochan: Actually, he will not be with us. He will stay in that study room only.

All laughed.

Whole family is is extremely happy.

All surrounds the baby and had cute fights for their rights on him.

Bondita thinks: Thank You Durga maa... I always wanted my family to be united like this. But in these months we lacked this happiness. You gave it doubly now. Please, don't seperate my family for any reason Durga maa. Please.. this is the small prayer from not badi Bondita but always your choti Bondita.

Happy tears sheds from her eyes. She then hugs Anirudh.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to about it!❤️