Chapter 44

The celebrities' Weibo were mostly usually posted by their PRs – they were under the scanners of countless eyes, a single misuse of a word could lead to a lot of issues.

There were plenty of incidents in which the celebrities accidentally liked all sorts of gossip, but which ones were really an accident and which were intentionally attempting to start something weren't known by any but the celebrity in question.

Su Yi's usual Weibo is also taken care of by the company. Especially since Wu Xue knew what she was like, she really wasn't assured enough to let her post her own Weibo. But how could Wu Xue control her for when she did want to she would still go and post some.

Wu Xue couldn't help scolding her in her heart, this celebrity of mine, really doesn't let people rest easy!

Su Yi was at the moment leaning into Chu Ying's shoulder, playing.

Chu Ying shifted his gaze from the folder he was perusing; in these two hours, he had gotten used to doing work to the background music of Anipop.

"Why are you sneezing again?" he said with a frown, about to touch her forehead again.

Su Yi joined another few blocks, vanishing them, and mumbled. "I really am better, it must be some hater scolding me."

She had just finished speaking when the game page disappeared, and Wu Xue's incoming call was displayed on the screen.

"Disembarking?"

"I just reached." Wu Xue sounded tired. "Could you not let me spend two days in peace and focus on your relationship."

"Aren't I focusing on it?" Su Yi was confused and thought carefully before confirming that she really didn't do anything today. "What did I do again?"

"What do you think?"

"I really don't know, I spent the whole day today in the hotel," Su Yi said with uncertainty, then glanced at the curtains. "And the curtains were closed tightly, really."

"... Even if you didn't close them tight no one would dare photograph Chu Ying." Wu Xue stopped beating around the bush with her. "Why would you go involve yourself in Wu Ke and Tu Jinglan's mess for nothing?"

Su Yi felt wronged. "Who got involved with them?"

"You..." Wu Xue paused halfway and only continued after a long while. "Do you know you used your account to like the post for the scandal about them?"

Su Yi was silent for a moment. "... Really?"

Her friend had always been willing to own up to what she did. Hearing her tone, Wu Xue frowned and sounded even more disgusted. "It really was a mistake?"

Su Yi tried to put it on her. "Perhaps it's you who accidentally clicked it when seeing that post."

"Who goes around Weibo using an account with over a couple million fans?"

"... Then why not just un-like it."

"It's been two hours, how would you do that?"

Su Yi tsked. Although she really wanted to like and reblog that post, if she did that it would drag her into the mess and in the future, any scandal about them would include her name – just thinking about that annoyed her.

But hearing that she had already liked it for two hours, Su Yi at once decided to go through with it.

"I've already liked it, I won't "unlike" even if I die!" She sat up straight. "Don't sneak into my account and undo it for me, that would make me appear especially cowardly!"