Part 43 (in the void again....)

Y/N pov:

After I was stuck in the cage I tried getting out but there we're guards keeping an eye on me and I couldn't escape!

At some point I also turned back to my old form and felt exhausted.

And apparently they put me here because the ritual room was much more secured then and the other rooms and that it would mean they wouldn't have to move me to this room later when the ritual is about to begin because I'm already in here.

After a while I fell asleep since I was tired from using that new form I unlocked.

And when I fell asleep.....

I was back in the void......

And this time.....

I was in a random area and I don't think I was ever here before....

Before long I got attacked again!

I summoned my scythe and started defending myself.

1 of them had a sword and tried to decapitate me with it. I dodged and decapitated him instead.

I then started killing the rest of them.

I almost got myself killed more than 3 times but in the end I was still alive. But I had a black eye, 3 slashes on my back, 2 stab wounds on my stomach, bruises and cuts all over my arms and legs and a arrow that was used by one of the attacker sticking out of my left arm.

Even though I was heavily injured and felt like I could black out at any given time..... I decided to keep walking until I could find something or some one to help me...... Considering that I don't have enough stamina to use my powers to create a portal back home.......

Then I remembered.... A'habbat! I'm sure she could help me somehow!

I started walking around hoping to find A'habbat's village or basically the place where she and those other I guess elder gods live.

Soon a found something. But instead it was the exact opposite of what I was looking for......

I ended up coming across the scarlet king's kingdom instead!

Thankfully I was far away and I was just peeking my head over a small hill. Because of that I was pretty well hidden but I still needed to regain my stamina somehow.....

I needed to find something to help me heal my injuries or some food that I could eat or something like that.

I was about to turn around and leave but.....

Another one of those elder gods just ran out of the gates of the kingdom and a bunch of I think more of the scarlet kings soldiers was chasing after him!

I wanted to help but I also didn't want to get caught by the scarlet king's soldiers.

I looked at the scarlet king's soldiers and saw that they weren't getting closer to that elder god that's trying to run away. But it also looks like that elder god isn't going to be able to escape those guys any time soon......

So.....

I saw that they were heading my way. So I waited behind the small hill I was hiding at....

And.....

When they got close enough I surprise attacked the soldiers started fighting them. There was 15 of them I managed to easily decapitate the first 5 but the other 10 were harder to kill.

One of them used a knife to try and stab me I dodged and kicked the knife out of his hand. Another one of them kicked me from behind just before I could kill the first one that tried to attack me. I fell to the floor and after my face hit the ground I got up as fast as possible and decapitated those 2 soldiers. I then decapitated 3 more of them and got stabbed by a sword thru my stomach.

After that I snapped again....

I started transforming into my other more powerful form and my clothes also changed to the armor I was wearing last time and killed the rest of the soldiers out of rage.

After I was done with killing them I transformed back to my normal form wearing my normal clothes. And I started felling dizzy, sleepy and weak.

I heard that elder god that I saved calling me but I couldn't hear him clearly enough and I passed out because of exhaustion.

Author's note: hey guys I hope that you all enjoy part 43 and I hope you all have a great day/night. Oh and just so you know the new form that Y/N can transform into is just a new form not a new type of power but when ever Y/N is in their new form, the form can greatly enhance all the powers that Y/N previously had so basically Y/N's powers are way more stronger in this form. And I'm sorry for not being able to post daily for the last few days, I was too busy with work.