Double Dhamaka!

Roy Chaudharys are happy to welcome their new heir to the world.

Trilochan informs Krishpur about this. Everyone in the Krishpur celebrates this as a festival.

~Next day in hospital~

Doctor came there to check baby and mum.

Anirudh: When can we discharge doctor?

Doctor: Mmm, baby and mother are fine now. You can discharge by evening.

Anirudh: Thank you so much.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, how is preprations  going on? Tomorrow is Rasam function right?

Trilochan: Actually bahu, tomorrow is shadi.

Bondita: What?

Trilochan explains her everything.

Bondita: This is also good only.

Trilochan: Arey bahu, is this our culture? Without Rasam, engagement directly to shadi?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, this is not our ethics. But sooner the marriage happens, Tapur will be safe. I don't think so Virender will keep quite. So let this marriage happen soon.

Trilochan: What you are thinking is also correct but ... That's okay, decision from Groom's side. We can't do anything.

Bondita nods yes.

Bondita: Where is Sumelika kaki maa? Where is bhari babu?

Trilochan: They are in Haveli to guard the clothes and jewels.

Bondita: I wished they also would come here.

Trilochan: Don't worry, we are leaving this evening. Anirudh asked doctor and he said we shall leave evening.

Bondita smiled. Anirudh is sitting next to baby and looks after him by hunting the mosquitoes and bugs.

Kalindi comes in.

Bondita: Thaku ma, had breakfast?

Kalindi: Hn, yes. Bondita, we are leaving to Haveli now. You and Anirudh come soon in evening.

Bondita: Hn, now concentrate in shadi only.

Trilochan: Kalindi, yesterday only baby was born. Today itself you are asking me to leave? You all go, i will come with Anirudh and Bondita.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, that's fine. Without you, works will not be completed properly. Pati babu is here na. We will be in Haveli evening itself.

Trilochan: Okay!

All went to Haveli.

~In Haveli~

Bihari is simply sitting next to the telephone waiting for the call from hospital to know about the baby.

Sumelika: Bihari, they will be busy in discharge procedures. Soon they will come here only. You go and eat first. From yesterday you are jumping in joy.

Bihari: Extreme happiness hided my hunger. I just want to know whether the baby is choti Malkin or chota Malkin.

They hears the jeep sound. Before anyone, Bihari rushed out.

Trilochan gets down from the jeep and runs towards Bihari shouting his name.

Trilochan: Bihariiiiiii......

Bihari: Malik ji, tell me that good news. My ears are waiting for that from yesterday.

Trilochan: Malik ji? Khon hai Malik ji? Bihari, I am not Malik ji anymore. Today evening the real Malik ji of this Roy Chaudhary Haveli will arrive.