Naming ceremony ❤️

Brides and grooms are excited and happy.

Kalindi arranged for post wedding rituals.

Aman's mom: We arranged marriage here as per your request but we want post wedding rituals to happen in our Village.

Trilochan: Fine, but...

Tapur is happy but she doesn't want to leave the Haveli. She will definitely miss her sisters. She is going to new village. To her sasural house.

Chandra's mom: Yeah, same goes with us. We too want post wedding rituals to be happened in our Village.

Chandra and Tupur gets upset as they don't want to leave the Haveli. Especially Chandrachur.

Trilochan: Okay, as per your wish. But today I had planned to have a naming ceremony for the new born. Without you, how it will happen?

Chandra: Hn, kaka. Without us you should not have naming ceremony.

Chandra's mom: It's ok. We saw the baby, our blessings will be with him always. We have to leave now as per the ethics. And Trilochan ji, you knew it very well, right?

Trilochan keeps silent. Actually, he too don't want Chandrachur to go with them.

Bondita: If you leave now then my baby will feel upset. Please stay here for his naming ceremony. I want all the relations of baby to be here for his ceremony. Please.

Trilochan thinks deeply and searches for plan.

Kalindi: Bondita is right. Stay here for the ceremony.

Aman's family accepted but Chandra's family didn't.

Trilochan: Hn, what day is today?

Bondita: Friday!

Trilochan: Friday? Day of Gods? In this day one should not cross the borders. Then god will be angry on them. Today evening there will be a special puja in krishpur temple. On that time if anyone crosses the border then they will have to face the angry of Durga maa.

Everyone are confused.

Chandra's mom: I have never heard these kind of things.

Trilochan: I've created it sorry God, god created it. Rules from the God.

Bondita understood that it is Trilochan's plan to make them stay there.

Chandra's family accepted to stay there after believing the stories of Trilochan.

They all went to Haveli.

Soon after a quick rest, preparations for naming ceremony started.

Pandits have arrived there.

Trilochan ask Bihari to put the cradle in front of Durga maa shrine.

This cradle is made of gold with rare stones in it. It took all people's eyes over there.

Kalindi: Within a night how did you arranged this cradle?

Trilochan: I already bought it. Infact, before 3 months itself it came here. I only asked Bihari to keep it as surprise.

Kalindi: Khub balo!

Pandits asked Bondita to keep the baby in that cradle.

After chanting some mantras, pandits asked for a name to the family members.

All the eyes turns towards Trilochan. 

Trilochan: "Aayansh Roy Chaudhary".

Family members over there murmured that name is so beautiful.