27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"You don't know everything."

└─────────❍─────────┘

"What happened here?"

Bodies were everywhere.

No, I meant passed out bodies of my schoolmates scattered all over the living room with shogi boards still on the table. I just skipped the games last night, feeling somewhat unwell. Satoru insisted on staying with me, but I declined.

I was not ready for any of that yet. My poor brain would probably overthink and mess up everything.

"Did you even get sleep?," Satoru asked, leading me to one of the vacant seats. The others started waking up one by one except for Shoko who seemed to have enjoyed last night a bit too much.

"Yeah. I slept for a bit." I cleared my throat. Satoru frowned upon hearing my response but he shrugged it off. "Did you guys drink? These people always look drunk."

"We just played the whole night," Satoru chuckled and pointed at Suguru. "This guy used up all his luck and has to be the slave of the day."

Suguru slapped the back of Satoru's head and as usual, his palm only met his infinity.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty," Miura chirped as Shoko began to stretch, trying to get a grasp of her consciousness.

"Where am I?," Shoko asked sleepily.

"In the pits of hell with Satan's favorite people." Our seniors took turns in humoring us with the weirdest answers to a sleepy Shoko's nonsensical questions.

"Don't you remember what you did last night?," Suguru joined the chaos, faking a shocked expression.

"What did I do?"

"No way...," Satoru gasped dramatically.

Oh dear.

"Poor Miura senpai," I added despite having absolutely no idea what we were talking about. I cleared my throat again. "You really don't remember what you said?"

Shoko started to look around, her eyes furiously scanning the room for any clue. Too bad for her, it seemed all of us had one braincell. She was too panicked she didn't even remember I wasn't with them last night. "What did I do?!"

"Oh my god, Shoko-chan," Kotone exclaimed. "I can't believe out of all of us, it's you who will forget."

Shoko's nose crunched, question marks almost emitting from her forehead. She turned to Miura. "Senpai... Did I... Did I do something?"

Miura held his chest, a pained expression on his face. He heaved a heavy sigh while shaking his head in dejection. "How can you forget, Shoko-chan? After you've thrown yourself at me last night!"