111. Popsicles

Y/n POV

Why are they making a big deal about those snacks?(...)

Anyway, We got back from the party, nothing happened like what others was expecting... weird considering I have really bad luck-

Summer is here, and I want to spend it freely unlike last time, I didn't really enjoy my summer because of being coped up inside the house.

Camille my bestfriend I
had something planned on her summer vacation so she's out and wildly doing whatever she desired.

Min-yun didn't want to come along to china with us, Like dude his the only person I get to talk or nag with when I'm bored, though it is summer so I let him enjoy this long peaceful vacation.

My older brothers are not here.. It's Saturday which means It's sleepingday and that no one will get that away from them.

I'm bored as fuck.

Mhm? How about Thunder and Alpha, I suddenly had the urge to play with them in the garden while the sprinklers are on.

Hehe that sounds fun in this hot summer day.

I slammed the door open and ran down the halls to get Thunder and Alpha, wait. Min-yun is out of the mansion today which means Alpha was also taken away, sigh how can I miss such detail.

Y/n:Thunder!

I called out, Thunder grown bigger since the last time I saw him.

I saw Thunder running out of the little rock cave happily, Wolves are cousins to dogs right?

I opened the gates and mind you I haven't bath yet so it's okay for Thunder to lick me all over because I'll just shower later.

Y/n: Aww~ My little thunny's so cute! Your lonely in there right?

Thunder leaned to me because of him getting bigger he already managed to push me with little to no effort.

His cage are big and sturdy to make sure that a wolf like him can't escape. Thunder only listens to small amount of people, it's dangerous for him to run wildly in the compound.

Yoongi: Y/n...

The sudden voice behind me whispered to my ear like some ghost on a haunted house, I turned to see my brother laughing like there's no tomorrow. I punched him playfully while whining.

Y/n: Obba! You can't just creep on me, if I due young I'll take you with me!

Yoongi: Sure let's just hope I get reincarnated as a rock on my next life.

He even got the nerve to joke at this moment.

Yoongi: So why are you here? Bored again?

Y/n: I'm always bored...

Yoongi: Your always bored, you know Jin would almost feel like a bad brother whenever he saw you not enjoying your life.

Hearing that made me a bit guilty, I don't know but I always get bored easily, maybe that's why I get into so much trouble because nature is giving me a sign that I should go and travel the world to ease my boredom...Mhm no..I think it's pure bad luck.

Y/n: I miss mom...

I rubbed Thunder's neck and look around the beautiful garden around me, unknown to Y/n Yoongi absolutely turned into a sour mode when his sister mentioned that woman with a devil as a spirit guide.

Yoongi: Y/n....Does miss Lin ever treat you bad?

Y/n: She's strict but not too strict..I don't think I ever remember her treating me bad.