↳ Twenty-Four

𝟮𝟰. 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘

❝I'll stop time for youThe second you say you'd like me too❞

The second you say you'd like me too❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE AUDIBLE SOUND of the television played, reaching Y/'s ears even with the fact that the young photographer wasn't paying attention nor even listening to it at all. Her (e/c) eyes were hinted with curiosity, staring right at the window of her living room silently. She only watched a few vehicles pass by since the place where they were living was in an area quite distanced from the highway or the main road. It would sometimes get boring around her place.

She was deep in thought, thinking about random things since she got carried away for some reason. "Woah! Y/n, look! Look!" The familiar voice of a young 8-year-old child was heard. The (h/c) haired female snapped from her thoughts, turning her head slowly to the young boy after she had heard him call her. She was asked to babysit Leo, her neighbour's son since his mother was going to attend an important meeting at her work.

It wasn't unusual for Leo to hang around in her house since almost every time he arrives from school he most likely begs his mother to visit their house. Y/n was used to babysitting Leo since she's been doing that for quite a long time now; she enjoys his presence and company so much that she would never decline his mother's request. He was quite a unique and bizarre child after all. He has the most intriguing fantasies although Y/n founds it adorable. One thing that bothered her which was the fact that Leo likes playing around and that she can't argue with him at all.

He was hard-headed but Y/n knew how to handle certain situations because of a fact about Leo that she thought was quite puzzling. "Hey, isn't it supposed to be Kak Y/n to you? Didn't you forget that I'm older?" Y/n narrows her eyes at the younger child who seems to grin cheekily at her comment. She wasn't even surprised that he wouldn't take her seriously at all. "Eh? But didn't I already tell you that I don't want to? I don't want you as my sister at all!" The red-haired child pouted, crossing his arms.

Ah, Y/n almost forgot how he sees her as.

"Didn't you remember that I'm going to marry you when I grow up? A man like me sticks to my own words!" Leo leaned towards the older female as he waved his arms around, fire ignited from his eyes out of determination. The older female sweatdropped as a reaction to this bizarre statement, although this wasn't the first time that he told her that. Y/n didn't even know how he got that idea, he was way too young to be thinking of marriage but his personality was quite interesting and she couldn't disagree with him.

She didn't say anything that would answer his exclamation. She just didn't want to after what had happened previously. She doesn't want to repeat that incident ever again in her life, children can be scary at times. "A man, huh?" Y/n repeated in sarcasm, completely unamused with him. Leo's red hair bobbed while he puffed his chest and a proud smile began forming on his visage. "Yeah, I'm a man! I'll protect you and─ oh! I almost forgot," the young child blocked his eyes repeatedly in realisation.