Chapter 48: Will

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, are you sure you're okay to do this?"

I look at the reflection of Jennie fixing my hair in front of the mirror. I nodded as a response before looking back at myself.

I could hardly believe this is me after all the crying and pain I went through last night in LA before we took a private jet that I owned and flew to Paris to meet the Realdos once again. I couldn't sleep without him in bed, I miss his touch, his cuddles, and the mere serene of his snore that felt like a lullaby.

But last night was miserable.

Living the knowledge of our past, entangling everything that we thought would lead us to our happy ending, turned out to be a disaster, now I couldn't see our future together.

But I want to be with him, I still want to start anew, getting all the chances that we can for both of us.

"Lisa.."

Jennie caught all my attention as I gazed at her reflection, worried and concerned that I am crying all over again, and she doesn't know a single thing about what happened.

"I-I'm.." I stuttered and paused, I couldn't stop my eyes from shedding another tear ever since I stepped out of the hotel and even knew that within 2 hours we would land at the estate of Realdos. I want to tell her but I can't.

Jennie would despise him, I remember correctly she hated the man who killed me in my past life, she said she will never forgive the man and cussed at him every time she was reminded about the accident that hadn't happened in this life.

"I-I know you're worried and curious why.." I wiped my tears with the napkin that she gave me.

"And i'm not forcing you Lis," Jennie cupped my cheeks and gave me a smile. "That's your personal affair, I'm just here to support you and comfort you whatever the reason may be,"

I cried, "I-It not that I don't want to tell you Jen but.. it's too much," "Too much to take that I'm devastated and everything I have right now became meaningless,"

"I-I don't know what to feel," I sobbed.

I don't know what to feel, how I should feel. He is right that we need this space to think thoroughly of our situation. But not in the thought of separating completely that my mind speaks.

I'm much more scared of our relationship in avalanche running deep and cold back to where we are before, than our miserable past. And I don't want that! I want him! Here! Beside me.

I need him back.

— 한 리사 —

"Welcome back Ms Han,"

The line of security welcomed me as I went out of the jet, and on the end of it was Sehun, smiling directly at me with both of his hands on his back. I'm pretty sure he is glad to see, because this is all he's waiting for. A pure barbaric man, who would be laughing if his father died.

Thankfully Uncle Francis isn't still, when I heard about his condition last night, I instantly bolted up and confirmed my visitation today.

As I finally trailed the line of security towards Sehun, I could clearly see his smirk and the glimpse of the flowers behind him. The same flowers he loved giving me every time I landed realdo's estate.

"You're finally here my love," He opened his arms wide and caged me in the middle without budging, tight and firm, as if we never threatened and curse at each other a few months ago.

And I was neutral, not giving a damn care about him and his feelings.

"I'm pretty sure you're tired after everything that had happened in LA," He smiled as he pulled me close enough to see my unworthy reaction.