0•The Polite Butler•0

A man with brown hair and black eyes silently walked on the hallways of the huge mansion. The sun haven't fully risen yet but the whole mansion was already bustling with activity.

  "Why must it be that trash? What if he cause a ruckus here?"

  "Exactly! Young Master Basen was obviously a better choice. I really can't understand what our lord was thinking."

  "But no matter what, we must serve the young master well. Even if he was trash, he was still our young master."

  "Well, I guess you're right."

  The man turned into the corner where the voices were coming from. There, a few of the maids in the mansion was talking amongst themselves while carrying laundry.

  One of the maids saw the man approaching and smiled at him.

  "Ree! Good to see you. Where are you heading to?"

  The man, Ree, smiled politely at the maid that asked.

  "I was called by the Head Butler. So I'm heading there now."

  Ree answered. His polite smile never leaving his face. The maid who asked him the question nodded in understanding. She then leaned in a bit and whispered in a hushed voice.

  "I think the Head Butler would talk to you about the arrival of the eldest Young Master. Young Master Cale Henituse. You were new right? So you probably didn't know yet, but you see, that young master was really famous as a trash."

  "Be extra careful, alright?"

  Although she sounded worried, the content of what she said was full of nothing but slander on the person they were supposed to serve. Still, Ree maintained his polite smile while nodding before excusing himself.

  Right when he was out of their sight, the polite smile on his face vanished instantly. Replaced by an expression of disbelief. One side of his lips kept twitching slightly.

  'Trash my ass. You'll regret ever saying that.'

  Yes, Ree was well aware who the trash young master they were talking about was. It was Cale Henituse of the Henituse County. Known as the Trash of the Henituse Family.

  But Ree knew him differently. He knew him as Commander Cale Henituse, the Hero of Eastern and Western Continent. Also dubbed as Young Master Silver Light and Young Master Shield.

  "Haa. I really am inside that novel."

  Ree whispered in defeat.

  It's been a week since that horrible morning when he first found himself in this foreign place. 

  Ree woke up disgruntled that time. What's worse, he woke up even before the sun fully rose. Something that he rarely ever did in his 25 years of existence.

  Then he found out that, not only was he not on his own body, this body he somehow possessed was actually a butler. A butler. Someone who worked and served others all day long.

  "Tsk. Why a butler?"

  Ree let out a heavy sigh while staring at his reflection. A man with brown hair and black eyes, which was different from his blue ones, was staring back at him.

  He was quite satisfied with his appearance that looked like a typical canon fodder, but he was filled with dread when he found out what his job was. Of all things, Ree hated doing household chores the most. He hated doing it even in his own house.