Chapter 59

A week passed, right now all the siblings were gathered, not all, except for Mi hi.

She was in her room, all in her imaginations drawing a pair of eyes she blushed everytime remembering.

In the living room, the eldest of all spoke,

"We can't leave Mi hi alone in here, we need someone to take care of her" Jin complained.

They were supposed to be going on a mission tomorrow but they were hesitating because of they can't leave Mi hi alone.

Maids, guards maybe surrounding the whole perimeter but they can't count on them.

" What about Mom and Dad?" Jungkook questioned.

"They are planning on going for the project sighting" Namjoon said taking a sip from his apple juice.

"We don't have anyone to keep her with" Hobi complained again.

"Hey, how about Eun woo?" Taehyung suggested. Because he was the closest friend for them and he was trustworthy and self disciplined.

"A boy??? Seriously?" Suga shot back. He don't like a single male near his sister.

"Do we have a choice?" Hobi asked raising his eyebrow.

"Shit!" Suga cursed under his breath. He was not okay, definitely not okay with their idea.

"Princess!!!! Come here for a second baby" Jin shouted so that she can hear him.

"What are you going to say, that a BOY will baby sit her for 2 weeks?" Suga asked sarcastically while emphasizing the word 'boy'.

"Of course, what else did you except?" Namjoon added. Suga scoffed turning his head away.

Mi hi quickly came downstairs running and jumped on Suga's lap, while wondering why his face was grumpy.

She leaned her back to his chest while Suga wrapped his arms around her little waist.

"So, why did you all call me?" She asked them playing with the rings on Suga's fingers.

"Baby, we will be going for a trip for about two weeks" Jin spoke as Mi hi's eyes beamed with excitement.

"Can I also join the trip?" She asked with excitement, but it faded away when Namjoon replied.

"No sweety, you can't come with us" He said making her pink lips turn into a sad pout.

Namjoon passed another box of apple juice for her, which she gladly took..and started drinking still thinking about the trip their going and about the fact that she will not go with them.

"So, because we are out of reach, you will have our friend Eun woo with you for the two weeks" Hobi said smiling. Mi hi stopped drinking as she heard the name.

A small crimson Color appeared on her cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" Suga questioned while peeking his head from behind to get a better view of her blushing cheeks.

"N-no, I'm not" Mi hi spoke as she kept on drinking apple juice to avoid her brothers squinted eye gaze.
Others laughed at their behavior.

"Okay princess, then it's settled." Jin clapped his hands together.

They ate their dinner and Jungkook wanted to sleep with Mi hi, and then Jimin joined, then Taehyung and one by one seven of them were packed inside Jungkook's room.

They wanted to cuddle her to sleep because they will be seeing her again after 2 weeks.

"What the hell is wrong with you'll huh?" Jungkook questioned with a glare.

"What??? Just came to sleep!" Jin shot back.

"There are more than 10 rooms in this freaking house and all of you wanted to come to sleep in my room!!!??" Jungkook spoke.

"I'm here" Mi hi came running with her cute peach pyjamas, and the Mr. Bun holding from it's ear. She jumped on the bed and slid herself inside the duets covering her whole body except for her head. She smiled widely waiting for them to join sleeping.

"Come on, let's sleep" she said while kicking her legs. The boys smiled at her beautiful cuteness.

"See, I'm going to sleep with my baby boo" Jungkook said teasing his brothers who were already glaring at Jungkook. Suga looked like he would crush Jungkook's head any second.

"Get out, get out, shooo shoo" Jungkook shooed the boys like chasing away annoying flies. Mi hi's giggles filled the room.

Jimin pointed his index finger like warning to Jungkook and walked out of the room with the others.

Jungkook laughed evily while walking to the bed to cuddle his little baby...not until,

"YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jimin came running towards Jungkook while shouting and Jumped on top of him, as Jungkook landed on the floor. 

"What the actual hell??? Yahh!! Get off me!?" Jungkook yelled. Mi hi's laughed until tears were at the edge of her eyes.

"I won't" Jimin simply answered, with a hint of stubbornness. He was sitting on Jungkook's back like a good boy who did nothing.

"Guys chill, I layed mattress on the living room, we all can sleep there" Namjoon came as he saved  Jungkook.

He slowly carried the already sleepy Mi hi in his arms as the teddy bear fell from her arms. Namjoon walked out followed by Jimin.

Jungkook got up from the floor scoffing, but his eyes caught the teddy bear laying on the floor. His eyes squinted, as the teddy bear looked similar to him.

He picked it up. His body tensed. Sweat formed on his forehead. Eyes became pricky. His heart ached. Many beautiful memories flooded his mind.

So, how are you guys doing?😇
Thank you so much for reading 💫
Don't forget to vote and comment⭐
Hope you have a great day💝
Love you all💜
💌