Prologue

Third POV:

It was midnight time, around the neighborhood everyone were sleeping peacefully even the animals. No one is awake at this hour. Except one.

Y/n L/n. A sleep deprived working college student who was playing Honkai Impact 3rd on their computer. Our protagonist here always play Honkai Impact at midnight.

What to know why?

Well, they are college student after all, they probably get amount of school work. Plus they have a part time job at the cat cafe. They barely have time to play games because of school and their part time job.

Y/n yawn as they stretch their arms and continue playing Honkai Impact 3rd. They have been playing the game since 2016 when the game was released. Y/n's favorite valkyrie is Raiden Mei, they always choose her no matter what and never kick her off the team.

When They heard that Mihoyo made a new game called "Genshin Impact" they weren't interested playing but their friends were. Y/n's friends were begging them to download the game and play with them, but Y/n denied it and still stick playing Honkai.

Right now, Y/n here happened to finished clearing the abyss and decided they should go to sleep since they have school tomorrow. Y/n got up from their chair and went to the bathroom. They look at the mirror and see clearly that they have eye bags under their eyes, they wash up their face and went back to their room.

As Y/n went back they saw their computer was still on and the game, they thought they forgot to close the computer. Y/n walk towards to the computer and about to shut down the game.

"Good night, Mei. See you tomorrow." Y/n said, as they chuckle a bit knowing that Mei won't answer.

"Good night to you too, Captain. You should rest you know."

"Thank you Mei, I will." Y/n said, as they close the game and the computer.

As they walk towards their bed, but they immediately halt. Y/n suddenly notice that Mei just respond to them and they knew that it wasn't originally from the voice lines. And they weren't even raising her affection. But most importantly, what Mei said to Y/n was quite surprising is.....

"Did Mei just speak in English?!?"

______________________________________

Gonna let you know that the reader is gender neutral, because some of the readers are complaining why the reader had to be female some of my books.

This is a Yandere x Reader book btw