hopes

His kind words made me rethink. There are dozens of jobs I could do.Interviews I can try .
I won't just sit and go low because I am desperate.
I recently saw an advert for a logistics manager post .
I don't have papers . I can try that too.
Hopefully luck will come my way.

Aside from that I felt so hurt for him.
That cockroach had the audacity to bring in his other family's kids to the same school as Darren's.
" Did you say hi ? " I asked.

" Yes , " he took a sip of his orange juice .

" He ignored my greeting. Totally didn't notice me at all. He was so loving to his daughter , calling her a princess. While I was looked down upon. Guess him being a governor makes him so arrogant. I am grateful you are here . You are all that matters, " he added.

My baby daddy got the governor seat . Despite being a deadbeat he was a man of the people. He painted himself as an angel who was nothing but holy and compassionate to the people.
My son and I were a secret he kept from them. I saw no need to fight him in court over his responsibility as a father to his son .
My mom told me it wasn't worth the struggle. I worked hard to ensure my son had the best education. Lived the best life.
Begging was a past thought that never crossed my mind. Even though we are at the brink of starvation because I have no employment,I refuse to allow myself to shrink to a level of begging him to accept us as his family and grant us a cup of rice .

Without an income I won't be able to buy us food. I have faith we will get through this.
I changed into my nightdress, as I stared out the window. I spotted Darren watering the garden and inspecting the flowers.
He's such an amazing boy. I love his sudden interest in farming. I knew he would someday come into terms with farming. He hated weeding and uprooting the weeds. But now , he's so determined .
My greatest wish was to see him become a better man in future .