CHAPTER 1

MIA'S POV

It was a beautiful Monday morning. I was sleeping peacefully at that time suddenly I felt like someone was shaking me. I ignored it and again drifted to sleep. after some time shaking was stopped. a few seconds later I felt water all over my face and some water on my neck. I immediately got up from my bed while wiping away all the water from my face. After wiping, I saw dad smiling and watching me. 

MIA: Dad why do you do that. you know that I was sleeping peacefully then also you woke me up. *pout* dad chucked

DAD: If I have not to wake you up then you have got late for school my dear princess. Now do your things and come down for breakfast.

MIA: Ok dad. *gives a kiss on dad's cheeks* *dad smiled and left the room*

After her dad left her room. she did her morning routine and wore this

 she did her morning routine and wore this

[ she doesn't put on makeup because she doesn't like it.]

She went to the dining for breakfast and she saw dad already waiting for her to come as soon as she reached the table she took sit next to her dad. her dad was phone chatting with someone so he doesn't notice her presence. an evil idea comes to her mind.

MIA: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAD: *Flinch* Mia you almost gave me a heart attack.

MIA: Sorry dad *pout*who were you texting.

DAD: Ooooo, I was just texting MRS. Choi

as mia and her dad's relations are good. mia knows about her dad's girlfriend from dad one. Minho doesn't know about their relationship. but he knows MRS. Choi as she is the secretary of his dad and also his dad's childhood friend. Mia has no problems with their relationship. because she was like her mom after her mom's death. MRS. Choi was always there to love both. Mia has friendly relations with MRS. Choi. 

MIA: Dad I will be late today so have your dinner and go to sleep

DAD: Why would be late today????????

MIA: YAAA, I forget to tell you that today are auditions for big hit's new boy band group. so after the auditions me, eunwoo, Eddie and meiying are going for dinner.

DAD: ALL THE BEST! AND DON'T GET TOO LATE COME BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

MIA: YESSSSS Dad I will be home before midnight and thanks for all the best and bye byeeeeeeee.

DAD: BYE BYEEE PRINCESS.

{You must be thinking about how she owns a company at this age. he thinks you should be independent that's why he had to ask which work would they like to handle on here 18 birthday. so Minho asked for international and mia took big hit entertainment company.[ has she don't like the business so she chooses entertainment field.]}

She took her car and go to school.

TIME SKIP

*TO THE SCHOOL*

As soon as I reach school I saw Eddie, Meiying, and Eunwoo waiting for me. i run to them and I hugged them. they flinch and hugged me back.

MEIYING: Today you look so happy??????

MIA: Today Is my day.

EDDIE: Why today is your day???? because as per my knowledge today is not your birthday.

EUNWOO: Today she has arranged auditions for the boy band for her company. And this is the first time in her life. She was about this for the whole week then also you forgot.

EDDIE: Sorry I forgot about it thanks for the reminder

MEIYING: So at what time we should go to the company?

MIA: After school.

EDDIE: We will meet at lunchtime.

[eddie, meiying, and eunwoo are sided actors they have worked in some kdramas as side actors. so mia has invited them for auditions as the judge.]

After talking mia and eunwoo headed to their class and Eddie and meiying to their class.

TIME SKIP

*AT CANTEEN*

they sat at their regular table after taking the lunch.

EDDIE: Today's lunch tastes amazing.

EUNWOO: After ages this good taste we are tasting.

MEIYING: Now both of you stop and start eating.

EUNWOO: Hey guys I have not brought a car so can you guys give me a lift.

EDDIE: Sorry buddy today I have bring a bike and meiying is also with me so SORRY.

MIA: No problem! you can come with me I have brought the car.

EUNWOO: Thanks mia. and Eddie no problem.

*BELL RING*

MIA: Guys we should go to our classes or we will get detention.

they all nodded their head. and mia and eunwoo go to their class. and Eddie and meiying go to their class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[so this is the first chapter. hope you like my writing and forgive me for my mistakes.]