14| Pool

Walking down the dark halls of Blackwell

Walking down the dark halls of Blackwell. It's 2:30 am. I got bored so I decided to take a walk. Opening a random door entering what looked like a locker room.

Continuing through the locker room until I pushed the back door open seeing an indoor swimming pool. The moonlight shines threw the skylight.

Leaning down to feel the water. It wasn't too cold.
Hearing footsteps from behind me which caused me to spin around quickly.

August's hazel eyes widened. "Jesus fuck what are you doing here?" I say pushing my black hair out of my face.

"I-I uh...." I tilted my head waiting for him to continue. "To go night swimming." He whispered looking down at the floor.

I shake my head in amusement. "So the goody two shoes does break rules." He looked away from me.
Pushing his glasses up his straight nose.

Grabbing the end of my black t-shirt pulling it up slightly. "W-what are you d-doing?" August rushed out. His cheeks were on fire.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I laughed amused by the effect I have on him. Lifting my black shirt over my body. Throwing it onto the bleachers.

August's eyes stayed on mine, not daring to look down. After taking off my pajamas shorts I was left in just a black lace bra and black panties.

He looked away quickly. His chest rose and fell.
I like that I had an effect on him. I like that I can make him nervous.

With his back turned to me. Like he's trying to make a decision if he should stay or leave.

I'm not leaving

Stepping to the edge looking down at the deep pool. Jumping in, letting my body sink. It's calm and quiet.

Well until I hear a splash. Feeling tight arms wrap around my waist. I was pressed against his hard abs.
Sucking in air when we reached the surface.

"L-London?" Looking at August. His hazel eyes searched mine. Like he was trying to find out if I was ok.

"Oh look at you. Trying to be my knight in shining armor." I laughed watching the tips of his ears turn pink.

"Y-you can't do that." He stuttered but his tone was serious. "I mean it London." His voice was deeper; more dominating.

Looking at his plump rosy lips. I could feel his body heat against mine. "I'm ok pretty boy." He shook his head causing his light brown hair to fall into his eyes.

His glasses had water droplets on the lenses. I smiled. August really thought I was drowning.
His brows knitted together.

Feeling his arms loosen from around me. "You know good boys don't sneak into the pool at 3:00 in the morning. With a random girl." His jaw clenched.