~ SandSwitch Pt. 2 ~

It's now nighttime in the palace. In the menagerie, Sabir is on patrol. Jasmine, Razoul, Iago, True, and Abu, on top of Rajah's head pop out of some bushes.

"This isn't what I had in mind. We just escaped from here!" Iago exclaimed.

Jasmine looks at him and then hurries to the next bush. Razoul, Iago, Rajah and Abu follow.

"I just feel like I need to see this... Aladdin. If only for a moment."

"Same for me. I just had this... spark feeling and I need to know about this Y/N."

They hurry up the steps and go into the palace walls, creping along in a hallway, and they pause outside a door - Jasmine's bedroom door, which is now Sadira's. Aladdin is inside the room sitting on one of the chairs, and the curtains around Jasmine/Sadira's bed are closed. Sadira's head emerges from the curtains, and she has a huge headdress made of pink feathers on.

"So, what do you think of this one? Too subtle?"

The dress is gaudy, huge and bright pink, white, and blue and, well, ugly. Aladdin's expression is blank. Iago, at the door way, grabs his stomach and stumbles.

"Oh, now I'm gonna be ill!"

A hand then pops into view of the doorway, a hand holding a chicken wing, already bitten into.

"Excuse me, my dear, I - I've seem to have lost my way." Sultan said.

Jasmine, Razoul, and the gang back away from the door, trying not to look like they were spying.

"Ah, uh, could you direct me to the Sultan's bedchamber?"

Jasmine shrugs and Iago flaps onto her shoulder.

"Ah, two doors down, take a left." Iago said.

"Don't tell my daughter, hhhmmm?"

Sultan chuckles.

"She's worried I won't fit into my robes for her wedding!"

Jasmine smiles and nods graciously. The sultan begins to walk past her.

"Whew!" Iago sighed in relief.

The sultan turns back around.

"Do I... know you, my dear? You, you seem... familiar..."

"I... I don't think so." Jasmine said.

Sultan turned to Razoul.

"What about you, sir? You look like someone I've known and trusted..."

"I... I'm not sure, your Highness."

"No, I suppose not. You know, tomorrow I'll be giving away my only daughter. But if I had another, I'd want her to be as pretty as you!"

Jasmine smiles then looks at him.

"Father?"

"Ah, uh...huh?"

Razoul somehow also recognize him and was about to say something when Sadira and Aladdin come out of the room, her arm through his, laughing over something. Carpet follows. Sadira turns and sees the scene.

"Oh!"

Rajah turns on Sadira and growls, Abu on his back. True hisses at Sadira with her fangs out. He and True jumps to attack her, but they're both grabbed by the tail and hits the ground.

"Down Rajah and True, down!"

Genie is dressed as a lion tamer at a circus. He cracks a whip and then turns it into a ring.

"Now, through the hoop!"

"Rajah! What is wrong with you?" Sultan gasped.

"She's a witch! She has the animals under her power! Along with her muscled sidekick!"