"I found him!"

Owen's P.O.V.

In a few seconds, a figure started to appear in between all these trees. I tried to look closely. He is Jess.

"Vlad! VLAD! What are you planning?" I was scared.

But he ignored me. He was getting more and more close to Jess and Jess was completely unaware. Vlad was not slowing down. He was running as fast as he could. What is he going to do? I was really concerned. He is not going to harm him, is he? At this point, I don't know. Vlad forgave me but I don't know what he thinks about Jess. Now Jess was so close. He was turning around, he must have heard something. But it was too late. Vlad made a jump just like a predator jumps on his prey when he comes out from hiding.

"VLAD...NO...PLEASE DON'T." I plead to him.

I felt time slow down. Vlad jumped on Jess, while he slowly turned around. The surprised look o Jess's face. His eyes popped out as Vlad landed on him with his paws on Jess's shoulders. Vlad pushed Jess to the ground and he was hovering over him. His teethes were barely away from Jess's neck, and he was barking like a ferrous dog. Ready to rip Jess's throat at any moment.

Jess was motionless. I don't know if it was because of fear or surprise. The Jess I know does not fear anything. Was he too surprised? But his face was emotionless now. He looked like he was not feeling anything like his mind was black like he was in an abyss. He was looking right into Vlad's eyes as Vlad tried to terrorize him. But he showed no sign of fear.

And then everything became normal. I got control of my consciousness.

"VLAD...VLAD...NO...STOP...DON'T HURT HIM...HE'S NOT THE BAD GUY!" I was screaming at top of my lungs, I was pleading.

"Oh please! Don't overreact. I know he is not a bad guy." Vlad said in that stupid I know that tone.

"What?"

"But he needs to know what it means to mess with a wolf." He added with a sinister tone. Then he lowered his face and now his canines were touching Jess's neck.

I tried to shift and get the control back but it was in vain, Vlad was resisting rather too well. And why Jess is doing nothing. Didn't he say he could control living things or something? Then why is he lying motionless? I looked at Jess again and there were tears in his eyes. Is it because Vlad was pressing his canines on his neck?

But when I again saw him, tears were falling down his face but there was a big smile. He looked hopeful, he looked happy, he looked like a kid who found his favorite toy after a month that he lost in the park. He looked like he found his entire world.

"Why is this motherfucker not scared!" Vlad said in an irritated voice. "It's no fun!" he added losing his grip on Jess.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" I groaned.

"I can have this much fun with him after all that he put me through." He replied.

"VLAD! Have you gone feral? You can't just attack someone for fun." I could understand if Vlad wanted to kill Jess but he just did this for fun! Is he some kind of psychopath?

"PPPPPFFFFFF" Vlad just puffed a long puff.

I tried to take control again and it worked, Vlad let go. I shifted back. My hands were there on Jess's shoulders where there were Vlad's paws and I was hovering over him just like Vlad.

"Jess! Jess! Are you all right! Jess! Jess!" I said while shaking his head from his chin. He was still laughing and crying. Can he hear me? What has happened to him? Has he gone insane? I was so scared that something might have happened to him.

"Jess! JESS!" I screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He was literally laughing like crazy. "I found him! I found HIM!" He was repeating himself.