✾𝟭𝟮𝟯✾

"Aw, I'm so jealous, why don't I get to face an Upper Rank Demons? Give me your luck already, Y/n," Shinazugawa clicked with a vexed voice

"Aw, I'm so jealous, why don't I get to face an Upper Rank Demons? Give me your luck already, Y/n," Shinazugawa clicked with a vexed voice. "You can't control it, but nearly everyone is running into them. Kanroji, Kigiku, and Tokito, how are you guys?" Obanai asked as Kaburamaru hissed. 

'Ooo! He's worried about me!' Kanroji thought in her mind as a blush spread across her cheeks. "Oh! Right! I'm much better, thanks!" she chirped. "Me to, although I'm still not fully myself," Muichiro remarked silently. Y/n didn't reply. "What about you, Y/n?" Muichiro asked, Y/n continued remaining silent, she hadn't spoken a word ever since she was woken from her long recovery. 

"Fine," Y/n murmured quietly, looking into the distance with a blank look and a tint of exhaustion in her face was visible. "If we loose any more hashira, the demon slayer corps will be in danger, however it's good that they defeated three upper-rank demons and survived," Gyomei cried silently. 

"You three healed unusually quick this time, what happened?" Shinobu asked with her sweet gaze filled with curiosity. "I supposed that the master will tell us about that too," Giyuu remarked emotionlessly. "I'm so glad that three of you come out all right! We're making great progress!" Kyojuro exclaimed brightly. 

"Thank you for waiting so long," a figure came into the room gracefully, accompanied by a set of twins. "I am Ubuyashiki Amane," she bowed formally as she sat down on the tatami mats. "And I will represent Ubuyashiki Kagaya at today Hashira's Meeting," she remarked.

"Due to Master Kagaya's worsening illness... he is no longer able to appear before you. He extends his heartfelt apology," Amane said silently as the nine Hashiras immediately bowed, Y/n looked around with a hint of confusion-- before she felt a hand gently pushing her head down a bit, and she glanced to the side to see Giyuu doing so. 

"Understood, I pray from the bottom of my heart that the light of Master's life continues to burn even one day longer, and lady Amane's spirits remains strong," Gyomei muttered. "I am deeply grateful to all hashiras," Amane remarked silently. 

The hand on Y/n's head slowly disappeared as Y/n couldn't help but enter another daze, she's been like this, she felt.. dejected. 'I'm going to die, I'm going to die,' that's the phrase that kept on lingering on to her ever since she woke up from her recovery. She realized something, and that was Muzan's goal, literally every single demon is in a bounty to collect her head and bring it to Muzan. She was bound to meet her fate soon. She could feel it, she hated it.