삼십사(34): Fall Harder

DAY 70

JENNIE

It's been two days since the meeting with Seoul Enterprise happened. Lalisa didn't tell me the whole thing about what she and my father talked about, but she told me that it had something to do with the Wang family.

Jisoo talked to me about his step-brother, and she pleaded with me not to approve Taehyung's proposal because it's dangerous.

Well, her step-brother is one of the dangerous people. 

He hired someone to follow my wife anywhere, and I asked Bobby to take care of it, so Taehyung stopped hiring someone to stalk my wife since Bobby already locked up eleven of Taehyung's men.

I don't know how to explain this matter to Jisoo.

She will be disappointed in his brother and will most likely blame herself for his actions.

It's so Jisoo. She will probably also apologize to me.

I'm still waiting for the right time to make Taehyung suffer for what he did. Trying to do something bad to me is fine and I can still let him off the hook, but hiring someone to follow my wife is unacceptable.

Speaking of my wife, she was in my room, doing something, and I don't know what it was because she didn't tell me.

While me, I'm laying in bed, watching my wife, who was sitting at my desk, and she was wearing eyeglasses that really suited her.

"Lili?" I called her.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response, busy looking at the monitor.

"Let's live together." I said and she almost fell from the swivel chair, but she managed to hold on to the desk.

"Why?" She asked as she removed her eyeglasses.

I smirked and said, "To make babies." 

This time, she fell in her swivel chair and I didn't even hear her groan in pain, which made me confused.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my desk to see Lili texting Seulgi, asking for help.