- 𖥔 Discussion 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

After I explained the whole thing to them, I looked up to seeing their faces. They looked mixed in emotions, frowning on their faces while letting my explanation sink into their minds.

We are all standing, leaning against some things or just leaning against a table. Steve just standing with his arms crossed, his eyebrows knitted for concentrating.

"How can we trust you?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

I wonder as well, how can Bruce, Tony, Loki, Dr. Strange, and Wong have trusted me enough just like that?

First of all, Tony Stark, he is the Ironman, billionaire and the person who has the most trust issues besides Bruce. Secondly, Bruce Banner, the Hulk, who has a problem with his emotions but can easily trust me just like that? Thirdly, Loki Laufeyson, the god of mischief and lies, who has many issues in his life especially his daddy issue and can trust me?-

Loki nudged me, "I am not." He whispered. I frowned in confusion, why he said that but I didn't says anything to him.

Damn, can he really read minds?

"Hey, lady! Answer his question, I ask the same to you before but you didn't answers me. So?" Rhodey snapped his fingers at me to bringing me back into the reality.

"Uh, guys. For me, I feel that we can trust her." Bruce quipped in.

Everyone turns to him, surprising me to he still defended me. "Bruce, why are you always answering for her? You're really standing on her, huh?" Natasha raised her eyebrows.

She glanced at me with her 'scares' looks, rolling her eyes when she turned again to Bruce. My heart fell on this, her reaction to me was something different hitting me. I know that she was an assassin, one of the best S.H.I.E.L.D' agents, best friend of the Hawkeye, and also one of the original six the Avengers.

But at least she doesn't need to be like that, my nervous feeling has increased even though before it was gone it was replaced with an excited feeling to tell my plan. Deep down in my thought, I trust them to do anything so they can win in this war.

Rhodey showed the others a hologram of Thanos' minion, Proxima Midnight if I remember correctly her name.

We were all gathered, then Bruce started pacing nervously. "So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey spoke up looking up towards the others before meet my gaze.

I nodded at him, "Yes, we have to go now." I told them. They stopped, turned their head towards me. I looked back at them shyly, it gives more attention, and I don't like that.

Ugh, staring!

Sam chuckled, "Go to where? To the place you know from the movie?"

Steve sighed, "Sam, stop." Then he turned again to me. "Where is it?" He asked nicely.

I can feel Steve knows what I'm feeling right now in front of these heroes, nervous and tense.

"Wakanda. We- you can go there and meet Shuri, Princess of Wakanda, sister of T'challa. She can removed the mind stone from Vision's head, and we need to get there soon." I explained.

Wanda stepped in, "What you're saying is.. The mind stone can be moved without damaging the body or- can we keep him alive?" She asked.

"Yes, he can. We have to protect him."

"No." Vision chimed in, make the attentions turns to him. He was leaning against the wall, staring out the window with his hand pressed to his stomach. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head." He pointed to the stone in his forehead. "About it's nature, but also it's composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps… Its molecular integrity could fail." He walked towards Wanda.

And I know what this is that will cause Wanda to turn around to cover her tears.

She frowned slightly, "And you, with it. We're not having your conversation." She told him sternly.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it, we will run out of time if we wait for Princess Shuri to move this stone."

"No, it's not! There will be a time if we just leave right now, without wasting time that goes on." I commented.

Vision looked at me, "It still not have enough time, only Wanda have the power to eliminating it." He turned to Wanda and reached his hands to cupped her face but she turned around and walks away.

Natasha glanced at me, then to Vision, and to Wanda. "That's enough, it's not the right time to argues. We should go to Wakanda now, if what (Y/n) said is true." Natasha said.

"Guys, ok. Hurry up, Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey commented.

The Original Avengers shared a look with glanced at me a few times, like they were talking through their faces and eyes. Natasha stopped her gaze at Loki with hardens looks.

"Don't even think about trying to take over Wakanda." She warned him, I know it's not the time to laughs but it's funny to me. It was as if T'challa would so easily hand over his kingdom to a god who had unsuccessfully tried to take over New York before.

Sam and Rhodey cracked his lips into smile, there's a small smile but still in this situation they also try to lighten the tense mood.

Steve smirked a bit, "As if he can, Nat." He said earning a snort by Sam.

I played with my hands nervously, they still haven't talked about me if I go there or not. I turned to Bruce, leaned in his ear a bit.

"What about me? Can I come with you or should I stay here?" I whispered.

He looked up at me, "No, no. You'll come with us, right guys?" He turned
to the others.

They're nodded, Steve walked towards me made me tensed up as his hand raising to placed it in my shoulder.

"You know how this will end, don't you?" I nodded at his question. "Then you should come with us, and you- wait, do you have any powers or skills to protected yourself?" He asked again.

Ah, shit. I can't do any of those, what should I do when the war comes?

"Uh, I.. no." I looked down, not meeting anyone eyes in this room.

There was a silence for a while until Steve's hand moved from my shoulder to grabbed my hand, this made me look up and stared at him.

"That's fine. As long as you are with us, you will be safe." He assures me.

I nodded, forced my smile to covered my scares in the next battle.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Ay ay! Hi Wakanda! We will be there soon.