Chapter 34

Dedicated to @slayincabello @kileywhite33 @AlyssaCarpinelli9 you guys are so amazing it makes me wanna cry!
-
ATTENTION: you guys have to check out my girl @Autumn_Walker99 she's writing a Cameron fanfic called Passion. Lets get her to 1K! It's bloody good and def the book to read! (Screenshot in the media thingie)
-
Next chapter IS the wedding chapter whoohooo!

What song should they dance to? I'm having great ideas! Comment yours :) maybe I'll choose it!
________

-Hannah POV-

I have seriously never been this angry in my entire life. "Jack fucking Gilinsky." I yelled slamming the door behind me.

"Hannah fucking Bass." Jack imitated what I said when i walked in. He has a angry look in his eyes too...but there was something else in them i couldn't place.

"What the hell Jack? Threatening Cam to stay away from me?" I crossed my arms and stared him down. "Because you're feeling all insecure about how close we are?"

"Hannah look - " he sighed.

"No Jack!" I yelled. "How do I even start to understand this? I thought that you were over it! Why did you have to go and do that?"

He kept quiet and lookes down."Don't you trust me?" I asked.

He was about to say something when I cut him off again. "I don't know why you would do that! We all made peace in Miami and you go behind my back once again!"

He didn't answer.

"If we don't have trust in a relationship...we surely won't have trust in a marriage Jack."

"Baby please - " his angry expression was softened when tears pooled in my eyes. It hurt me. The mention of the marriage hit him hard.

"Just leave me alone." I said turning around to walk out but he grabbed my hand firmly and spun me back around. "I'm sooo over this!"

"Hannah, just please don't do this." Jack said pulling me into a hug. I felt like pushing him away and this whole wedding thing away too.

"It was really stupid of me to do that...can you blame me? Cam's a great guy." He said pulling me against his chest tightly. His grip so firm.

No matter how angry I was at Jack for doing what he had done, I hugged him back and clung to his shirt.

"So what if he's a great guy?" I sniffed into his shirt. "You're the one that I love..."

He exhaled. Did he honestly think i have feelings for Cameron? Yeah he's hot and sweet but he's Jacks best friend, I wouldn't do that.

"Im sorry Hannah." He whispered. "I don't want you to be angry two days before our wedding."

I didn't answer but continued holding him back. We stood in each others arms, just swaying together.

Sometimes I have withdrawal feelings, do I really want this? Want Jack?