Chapter twenty nine

29. UNTIL I FOUND YOU

It was morning now, the sun the settled it's shining light on the world, a light so similar to the glow of the moon yet so individually unique: Olivia thought, as she sat on a stool in the kitchen, a warm mug of tea in her heads and nothing but he...

It was morning now, the sun the settled it's shining light on the world, a light so similar to the glow of the moon yet so individually unique: Olivia thought, as she sat on a stool in the kitchen, a warm mug of tea in her heads and nothing but her thoughts to keep her company.

"Morning." Olivia heard a soft and raspy from sleep voice mumble as they entered the room, and immediately she recognised it, her heart beating a tad faster as a smile twitched at her lips serenely. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well, it could've been better if you were next to me." Olivia teased, thoroughly enjoying watching crimson flood to her cheeks.

"Um," Freya grinned, sleep still covering her delicate yet simultaneously defined features. "That can be arranged, all you have to do is ask."

Olivia laughed, feeling the odd urge to wrap her arms around the other blonde and simply hold her in her arms, placing a tender kiss to her forehead.

"Where's your partner in crime?" Freya inquired curiously, putting out a box of cookie crisp cereal.

"In bed." Olivia answered, rolling her eyes fondly. "The lazy git she is, she wants me to bring her up a cuppa."

"And are you going to?"

"Well, I told her no," Olivia paused but she gestured her hand to the steaming mug of tea, Sienna's Kermit mug, right next to her, "But yes I am because I'm such a lovely human being."

Freya hummed amusedly, and the two of them enjoyed their own breakfasts in a peaceful silence, cheering being in each other's company in such a tranquil setting. One were no one was being murdered, or maimed, or tortured.

Sienna then came into the kitchen, her hair slightly messy and her figure clad in only a large nirvana shirt which reached mid thigh.

"Morning pest." Sienna scowled at Olivia who easily returned the look and then she turned to Freya, brightening her disposition. "Morning, beautiful."

"The betrayal." Olivia shook her head, a melancholy expression plastered onto her face as she stared dramatically at her mug of tea. "And here I was thinking we were soulmates."

"You were very mistaken." Sienna replied, snatching her mug of tea from the counter and after a few seconds of prolonged silence, she grinned — "Kidding! Morning the love of my life, how was your sleep?"

"That's more like it." Olivia smirked in approval, leaning forwards to kiss Sienna's forehead before she pulled back with a smile. "It was amazing, I spent the whole night dreaming of you."