Series Finale Author's Note

Dear readers,

First and foremost, I want to say THANK YOU for making it to the end of this series. It has been a long seven years since I first wrote Season One, which was only meant to be a miniseries - now it's a full-fledged SIX SEASONS. This wouldn't have been possible without you, your love, and your ongoing support.

I know that it's hard to say goodbye. When I finished writing this, I felt a sense of emptiness. All of my adult life so far (I'm 24 and I started this series when I was around 17/18) has been filled with Fear Games. There's a part of me that doesn't know how to be an adult WITHOUT Fear Games, because it's been such a pivotal part of my growing up.

With that being said, I look forward to being able to bring you NEW types of books and stories in the future, and I hope you'll stick around to see how those turn out. I have a paranormal young adult series called The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles that has 6 out of the planned 8 books fully written (I'm working on book 7). I also have another murder mystery series that I plan on putting back up on Wattpad at some point called Catastrophic Chloe that has very much the same energy as Fear Games! I also have an LGBTQ series called Before I Break that is a work-in-progress, as it is based on my debut novel that's no longer available anymore. Finally, I have a novel that I'm working on called Every Shade of Me that's kind of LGBTQ mixed with romance and coming-of-age, about gay college student who is an empath and falls in love with a guy he meets on the internet. I think I'm going to indie publish that book, though, instead of putting it on Wattpad.

So as you can see, I have my plate full with lots of books and stories that I hope you'll stick around for. Fear Games may be my most popular Wattpad story, but I don't want my success to stop there! I hope you'll come along for other rides with me.

I love each and every one of you so much, with all of my heart. You all mean so much to me and Fear Games couldn't have gotten here without you. I can't wait to see where it goes now that it's over, and I can't wait to finally get the opportunity to work on some other writing projects!

It's time to say goodbye to Fear Games, but I hope to see the rest of you real soon!

Love always,

Alec John Belle