𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
"What was life like before being famous, Y/n?" My interviewer asked. I shrugged and sighed. "Wasn't really the best to be honest" I replied with a nervous chuckle, she frowned at me. "How come?" She questioned and i fiddled with my hands. Javon, who was sat next to me, gently put his hand on my thigh to comfort me.

"Well, i was bullied after i told people that I wanted to become an actress. I was only 8, and i had seen so many actors and actresses that inspired me so much. Kids at my school made fun of me, saying that it wouldn't happen. I mean i was a little girl, I believed it would..and it did. When i turned 12 and got an acting job in stranger things, then people at school started liking me after it was released. I laughed at them for trying then just went homeschooled" I laughed at the end, Wanna looked at me sympathetically.

"That must've been very hard..but, do any of these people still talk to you?" She asked, i smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, on Instagram. They DM me asking if we can be friends again or if i can get Javon to say hi to them. They were all so surprised when they found out i became friends with Javon, more of them wanted to be friends with me just for that reason...which sucks. Now my only friends are the Waltons..." I answered, i felt Javon rubbing my thigh gently to make me feel better.

"You don't deserve people like that in your life, Y/n." Javon whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled at him and he pecked my cheek softly. Nobody was surprised, in fact, Wanna announced our relationship a while back. He didn't care what anyone thought about it. And neither did i.