[20]

Ayato had called his Ninja in the shuumatsuban there are only few days until your wedding with   him and letting Yume roam freely around isn't making Ayato feel safe, she might do something to ruin your most important day. “I want you to capture Yume Nobunaga before my wedding day, lock her in a cage.” Ayato instructed his subordinates. “We received your orders my lord.” They said.

The reason was simple, Yume had too much freedom therefore the only way to shut her up is to imprison her. “Shota, did you do what i told you?” The ninja replied, “Yes my lord, i had already informed our youngest ninja to keep an eye to Lady Nobunaga's movements, so far we don't have a concrete evidence of it for now.” He explained. “Good, make sure Sayu does her job very carefully.” He said.

A little lady came in the hideout with a yawn, Ayato patted her head which made her jolt and back away immediately, “Don't pat my head just because you're taller!” She said making her cute little brows furrowed which made ayato smile. “I will do it often if you don't do well in your job.” the little lady yawned and sighed, “I get it..” Ayato smiled and told her to rest.

“Chu, how are things going on with Y/N?” He asked. “Lady Y/N is with Lady Ayaka my lord they are on their way to get Lady Y/N's wedding clothes.” He nodded and stood up fixing his collar, “I shall take my leave now.” Ayato said the ninjas bowed their head and Ayato left to go back to the Yashiro Commission's office he had many work affairs to attend to, just by thinking about it made him stressed. He just wanted to see you, kiss and maybe hug you spend more time with you.

It has been a week since the two of you and Ayato confessed your love to each other, Your wedding was fast approaching and now you were here standing in the vendor shop with the Shogun in your side. How did that happened—? You were out with Ayaka earlier. Well Lumine and the Raiden Shogun was out for a nice stroll but suddenly her and ayaka was unfortunately needed for some comission, Raiden Shogun didn't mind but you were so nervous just being beside her.

“Don't be too nervous.” Her voice wasn't stern as usual, her face was also not wearing her usual stoic expression, It was like she was a total different person. The person who attended your engagement banquet was different he had an aura that can intimidate anyone but that aura suddenly disappeared now. “Enlighten my curiousity, but what is this drink?” The shogun said staring at the tea that ayato had also like to buy and drink all the time.

“Ah, this is milk tea Raiden Shogun, It's sweet and tasty!” You said, you asked the vendor for two servings you handed the tea to the shogun which she carefully inspected it herself taking a sip you saw her eyes glittered with amusement. “This drink is really good!” You nodded, surprisingly you two converse that you didn't even know that you, yourself was talking to the shogun. “What do we have here?” A voice was heard as you saw Yae Guuji walked towards the both you. “I didn't expect to see you touring around the city, Ei.” Yae teased the Archon.

“Miko.” The purple haired woman looking away. “And also you dear— the loving soon to be wedded wife of the Yashiro Commissioner.” You smiled at her, “That reminds me, your wedding is already few days away.”

“Yes. I'm excited for that day to come i can barely sleep.” You confessed which made the two woman look at you smiling, “Ah, youth falling in love~” Yae said. “I will personally attend your wedding in behalf of the Grand Narukami Shrine.” You thanked her but the purple head woman only pouted, “I will also attend your wedding Y/N.” the Raiden Shogun spoke grabbing your arm glaring at the kitsune.

“My, you're not stealing the Yashiro Commissioner's wife now are you?” You three laughed, “Not at all, I consider her an important person to me. I give you my utmost heartfelt blessing Y/N, but please do call me Ei.”

“That would be most improper— How could I?” You panicked, “Please do, you're not turning down the Raiden Shogun herself now are you?” The kitsune said, you sighed and nod which made Ei beamed a little smile.

“The wedding is almost here.” Yume said angrily, she thought that incident would break you and ayato a part, “Damn it!” she threw a precious vase on the ground causing it to smash into pieces, “Your plan is useless, you are the one to blame for this.” Sachiyo, Your mother said taking a sip on her cup. “Shut up you are not helping either!” She yelled and proceeds to throw another ware to relieve her boiling anger.

“Break them a part in their most important day.” Sachiyo suggested, which made Yume's brows softened, yes of course. “You're nor entirely useless after all.” Sachiyo chuckled. “You must keep your deal in the bargain.” She said leaving Yume alone, which the woman rolled her eyes. “Who do you think you are to order me around?” She said her teeth gritting as she looked at the woman's back, “To marry into my family? You must be dreaming.”

Yume closed her eyes and recalled the moment where ayato and her met.

It was the birthday of the first heir of the Kamisato Clan, all noble families were invited towards the glorious celebration as the young heir turned six, She had attended with her family but she was too shy to held a conversation with anyone her age.

Everytime there was a banquet she was always ignored, all people's attention was always revolve around you. You were praised that you are the most beautiful in the nobility circle, the most elegant lady of house matsuoka. She hated you.

Didn't want to go around to talk she stayed alone when a pale blue haired boy approached her, “Why are you alone?” His voice there wasn't any hint of emotion written in it, She looked up to see the Kamisato Heir.

He was handsome, just as the rumor said.

He was elegant as the rumor said.

“I don't want to talk to anyone.” She said avoiding Little Ayato's eyes. “Okay then can I sit here also?” He asked she nodded, “Aren't you the birthday boy why are you here?” Ayato shrugged.

“I don't like these people they're fake.” Without hesitation he said with a blunt voice, which made the young yume laughed.

“My name is Kamisato Ayato.”
“My name is Nobunaga Yume.”

Ayato was the first person to tell her those words, the first one to approach her.

She was always entitled as the Kamisato's soon to be lady by the other nobles, She always believed Ayato would look back to him as someone he loved.

Because in the world she lived in, Ayato was the prince that she believed would save her amidst the darkness and abyss.

But you came in the picture.

You ruined her dream.

You stole everything that supposed to be hers, Just who the hell were you? Ever since childhood you were always compared to her in the nobility circle, She tried so hard to surpass you but she just can't all people's attention was to you, and you only— even the man she loved.