Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Tap star button for next update!

Recap: SwaSan troubling Ap and she went for her secret ,Swara tried to spy her but she hit her head and go outside.

In Maheshwari Mansion!

In AP/ DP room!

Durga : Anupurna! Whatever you are doing is wrong! You are doing wrong. You will not get anything by this.

AP roll her eyes and keep herself busy in selecting saree for her.

Durga: Sanskar believe you blindly and you are taking advantage of his trust and love for you that too from 25 years. You will regret badly. You will not get anything in end. Stop this.

AP : why I will not get anything? I will get this huge property,  I will get this Maheshwari empire for which I worked hard from 25 years and you are saying me to stop? ( angrily).

Durga : Anupurna! 25 years before Sanskar and today's Sanskar have big difference. He is very powerful, if he came to know about your true face, he will not leave you.

AP : huh! He will never able to know my reality. I hided it from 25 years, I will hide till I don't get this property and after getting property I will kill him, then what he will do? ( smirkingly evilly).

Durga : don't be blind in the lust of money. We were happy with our small earning but you targeted your own sister's happiness. This is disgusting. I can't even say something because I love you and you are taking advantage of my love.

AP : what i got from your love, huh! I was supposed to be on Sujata 's place but she snatched my place. This Maheshwari alliance came for me but that ram selected Sujata and rejected me. She became queen and I became maid by marrying a professor like you. What I got by marrying you? What my children's got? That Sanskar and Uttara got everything but my children's suffered! They craved for luxurious life. I did everything for my happiness and for my happiness I can do anything.  ( evilly).

Durga : You are doing wrong, today because of your bad teaching, our Laksh is in jail. There is still time, come on right path and accept your all crimes ask forgiveness from Sanskar. He might forgive you,  if not forgive at least he will less your punishment.

AP : Don't you think you are speaking so much? ( getting hell angry) I am saying you in a very clear manner, stay away from my plans, if you came in middle. I will kill our children's and myself both. ( shocking him) So keep your mouth shut.

Durga helplessly keep quiet.

AP : Today my friends are coming to see Swara so you better remain in study room and read your books,  I don't want to be insulted by your stupid face. Stay in study room.

He nod yes!!

Someone watch this and go from there!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara : that's means Bade papa is not involved in Anupurna 's planning plotting.

Sanskar : bade papa was always a good person Swara. He was happy with his small earning as professor but Anupurna wanted luxurious life thats after killing my parents,  she forced him to leave professor job and now he is staying jobless and also without confidence. When I asked why he quit his job, she told he only left job as now he feels tired to do anything, he is aged now but in real she was ashamed being call as a professor's wife.

Swara feels disgusted and feels bad for Durga.

Sanskar: she even snatched adarash bhaiya 's dream, he wanted to be a chef but she didn't wanted him to do any cheap job according to her and that's how he is also jobless and about laksh! He is her ladla, she wants my position for him that's why he is also jobless.