Ch: 21 // Ep: 6

----

"It's for the pain," Kiara tells Sarah as Liv lights the blunt. She takes a puff before handing it to Kiara.

"JJ bless," Sarah sighs, wincing at the pain. she snatches the blunt out of Kiara's hand, inhaling it a bit to quickly.

"Go easy."

"Its JJ's cousins's cripple," Liv tells her as she starts coughing badly and Liv bites her lip keep herself from laughing. She continues coughing for a while, obviously not used to the drug, so Liv takes it out her hand and takes a puff for herself.

----

It was night time now and the girls lay on the boat, Liv's head on Kiara's thigh while they listen to Sarah gabble on about random stuff, very high.

"Wow," She gasps, looking up at the sky, "Hey guess what?

"Would you rather have- I was imagining Kie like this just now, it was pretty funny," She stutters, "Would you imagine- would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

"Imagine of you get really old," She carries on, "and your boobs get saggy and you nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied." She laughs but stops seeing the girls faces. Liv rolled her eyes so far she swore she saw her brain, as Kie runs her hands through Liv's hair.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara asks, in her judgemental tone.

"No," She quickly says, not convincing anyone. They sit in silence for a few seconds before Sarah says," Hey Kiara."

"Omg," The girls groan.

"Enough of the 'Hey Kiara' bullshit!" Kie snaps, "Why'd you do it?"

"And that's my Que to leave," Liv says getting up and travelling to the back of the boat.

After a few minutes of staring at the stars, someone lays next to her. Liv doesn't need to look beside her to know who it was.

"Look I'm sorry."

"For what exactly? Abandoning me on the side of the road hardly breathing or stealing my bestfriend and dating him behind my back?" Liv retorts, still looking at the sky.

"I guess for all of it," She shrugs.

"How could you do that to me? You let your friends beat me up and did nothing about it. And then pretend you never knew me."

Sarah hesitates before saying, "He said it was evil."

"What?"

"Dad, Ward. He sat us down after you left and told us that being gay was bad. That you were mentally ill and he forced you out because you were a danger to us," Sarah answers, looking down at her fingers.

"Of course he did," Liv laughs sadly.

"I guess I believed him and I regret it," Sarah says, sitting on her knees facing Liv, "I really do. I love you, Olivia and all I want is my sister. I want my twin back. And I pinky promise I won't abandon you again." She holds out her pinky with a hopeful look on her face.

Liv hesitates. Sarah sounded like she meant every word she said. Finally, as Sarah starts to loose hope and puts her hand down, Liv sighs and connects her pinky with hers. 

"So you and Kiara huh?" Sarah laughs, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What no? We are just friends?" Liv says a bit to quickly, not wanting to break the promise they had made.

"Please I'm your twin, I can tell when you're lying," She rolls her eyes.

"We, eh, made it official today," Liv smiles.

"Awwww," Sarah chuckles, playfully punching her arm.

After a bit more talking, the girls decide to join Kie back round the other side. They decide to get some sleep and Kie and Liv snuggle up together while Sarah lays next to them.

----

"You guys forget your keys or something?" It was morning and three waited at the end of the boat for the boys.

"You need a tow?"

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," Kie says and liv nods in agreement.

"Absolutely not."

"You gotta admit it was funny," John B chuckles as they approached the boat.

"John B," Kiara calls out.

"Mastermind, huh?" Liv scoffs.

"I'm always planning," He shrugs.

"Some partriachal bullshit," Kiara sighs.

"Yeah that sucked," Sarah agrees as the three stand up about to get it the boat.

"You still love us right?" JJ asks, grinning at them.

"Yeah whatever," Kie rolls her eyes as she attaches the rope to the boat.

"You two still hate me?" 

"Very much," Liv answers, crossing her arms.

"We are going to get you back when you least expect it," Sarah adds, copying Liv's actions.

"Watch your back boys."

"I welcome that challenge," John b nods.

"Me too."

"So did you guys, you know..." Pope asks, voice trailing off at the end.

"Reconcile our differences? Not even close," Kiara answers as Liv and Sarah shake their heads.

"But... we are willing to work together," Liv adds on.

"You know what? That's a victory," john B grins putting his hands in the air in triumph. Sarah winks at the two girls.

"Know why? Hydroponic."

"Don't say that," Both Pope and Liv say at the same time.

"All right shut up," John b interrupts, "You guys ready to jack some loot?"

"Hell yeah!" Liv exclaims as she jumps into the boat.

----

Really sorry this is so short but i thought i would give you guys something as i havent updated in ages!!