Chapter 31

3rd Person POV

Even though the small island... Well... Small, it felt like the trios are on a huge ass island. Spy can't float that fast cause then Poki and Y/n can't catch up. Poki looks the right and her eyes widened.

Poki: GUYS

Y/n: Agh- Babe, please do not shout into my ear...

Poki: Oh, sorry. I think I see something to my right.

Spy and Y/n looked at each other and looked at Poki.

Spy: Uhh...

Y/n: Babe, what're you talking about?

Poki: On our right, I see something red.

The trios looked to their right and sure enough, a red metal plate. Y/n puts Poki down and moved some of the bushes away. He saws door handle and opens it. He gasps and fell to his ass.

Poki: Babe??! *GASPS*

Spy: Dear God...

It was a fallen helicopter, the pilot is dead but at least they all only sees a skeleton with a hole in its skull. Y/n moved his hand and feels something off with the dirt. He digs it up to find a gun, that still has a bullet in it. Y/n clean it up, not knowing what type of pistol it is or how old it is, or even to use it properly.

Spy: My theory is this person committed suicide during the emergency event... I'm surprised that this person didn't go for the underside of his head.

Y/n: And why did you say that? (annoyed)

Spy: Cause I've met some people like you in the past, except they're more of a coward. Tried my best at helping them, they think I'm just an illusion. End their own life with the same way. 21 out of 42 did the same way.

Y/n: Shit... Sorry.

Y/n looked at Poki.

Y/n: Babe, can you... Hold this for me?

Poki: I'm not really comfortable with guns...

Y/n: Sorry... Aight

Y/n puts the pistol on his pocket and found a medkit under the pilot's seat. He pulls it out and found a broken machete behind it. The tip of the blade is broken and Y/n groans.

Poki: Hey, it's a machete. It's designed to cut, not to stab.

Y/n: You right...

Spy: Coms's broken due to the impact. Still don't know how this helicopter didn't explode during the impact. There's usually a flare gun, maybe a flare torch too.

Y/n: Aight, let's just move this... Skeleton...

Y/n cuts the pilot's seatbelt and drags the skeleton's remains to the side of the helicopter. Poki, feeling uneasy beside the skeleton, move towards Spy and watches as Y/n going to the back of the helicopter.

MEANWHILE AT HOME

Rae and Janet were watching the tv when the news comes out.

TV: BREAKING NEWS PLANE WENT MISSING, LOCATION UNKNOWN. Breaking news, flight 241 is missing. The plane, carrying 25 passengers, lost communication and was supposed to arrived at England yesterday at around 1 am. An investigation is ongoing. There's multiple theories behind this incident, and there is one that is crazy yet many experts find it possible. There might be a small island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. We'll be giving you updates about this incident in a bit.

Rae: Wait... England?

Janet: There's no way, let me do something real quick.

Janet open her phone and quickly text Poki. "hey, how's London?"

Janet: Huh... One check mark.

Rae: Y/n?

Janet:... Same thing... You don't think they...

Rae: No fucking way.

The girls is panicking. Worrying they won't be able to see their best friend ever again.

TO BE CONTINUED

aight, give me feedbacks. Idk if this fanfic turned shit or still well balanced. aight, see y'all later have a good one.