[21]

Yume was standing near a tree, Tomorrow was the wedding she wants to ruin it. And she will ruin it, the sudden breeze of wind made her shiver quickly walking away when suddenly she felt a loud thud on her nape causing her to lose conscious.

The Shuumatsuban Ninjas took Yume to the Shuumatsuban hideout and bring her to a cage, locked her up as per their lord's orders.

The ninja reported what happened to ayato which made the male nod and smile, “My lord are you okay?” Thoma asked the hydro user smiled in a intimidating way. “No, a day not seeing Y/N is making my sanity leave my body.” It was a tradition, the bride and groom must not see each other for a day It made Ayato crazy just by missing your scent.

“Thoma, Can't i really see Y/N now?” Thoma sighed Ayato had asked this for fourteenth time already. “My lord we must follow the tradition please you will see lady Y/N tomorrow.” the hydro user sighed, well it was fine since you were going to be officially be his bride tomorrow.

In which on your room there laid Ayaka and Kiyoko tiredly listening to your ramblings, “What if something happens tomorrow?” You asked worriedly for the tenth time which made Kiyoko and Ayaka sighed, “Y/N please calm down nothing will happen tomorrow.” Ayaka said you took a deep breath as you nod, You trusted ayaka but it still made you nervous and feel uneasy.

Ayaka and Kiyoko had already gotten to sleep, You opened the letter your father gave you.

My dearest daughter,

Tomorrow is your wedding day it is a shame that we cannot attend to your special day, Because of our current situation but nevertheless we wish you a happy marriage with the person you love. If things are okay i hope to meet my son in law, I wish you the best always know that we are here for you as always.

Your father,
Gin Mukami.

Your eyes teared up it was a shame really, your father can't attend your wedding but your mother can.

You let drowsiness take over you as you closed your eyes.

As you flutter your eyes you heard the servants panicking which made you get up, “My lady is awake prepare her water now!” Kiyoko instructed, “The wedding dress is ready.”

Wedding.

Wedding.

Wedding?

You got up suddenly as you headed to the bathroom, after a while you had already done bathing the servants quickly dressed you up and applied your make up. You were dizzy by just watching them go around your room, alas after an hour you were finally done. “My lady is ready you look like the most gorgeous bride in all time!” Taking a look at your face, you saw that you really did look different today. Was it because of the new make up that had been applied to you? Ayaka entered your room together with Thoma they were both dressed up already. “I see you're ready we can now go to the Narukami Shrine, They're waiting.” Ayaka said holding your hands escorting you outside, When you stepped outside you were greeted by the servants as they wished you a happy marriage.

“As you were in the shrine you were greeted by familiar people, You saw your mother who had an unpleasant reaction upon seeing you which made you unfazed, you were done with her at this point. Turning you head towards the center you saw Ayato smiling at you. You walked slowly towards him, you felt your heart rate was increasing rapidly as you go closer and closer to him. You looked around but Ei, wasn't around so as Lumine.

Maybe they were late?

Ayato offered his hand as you gladly accepted it, he placed a soft kiss on your hand, The priest cleared his throat as the two of you turned your attention to him.