CHAPTER-5

Waking up has never been hard normally lucifer would wake up and follow a strict routine but instead he laid in bed with his mate curled up to him sleeping peacefully, he didn't have the heart to wake her so pulled her closer to his chest and drif...

Waking up has never been hard normally lucifer would wake up and follow a strict routine but instead he laid in bed with his mate curled up to him sleeping peacefully, he didn't have the heart to wake her so pulled her closer to his chest and drifted back off into a peaceful sleep.

Hours later he woke up to someone wriggling above him. Opening his eyes he was met with those milky green ones he's beginning to adore so much. "morning Louie" what he wouldn't do to her that sweet voice for the rest of his life. "morning darling" his voice raspy from just waking up.

Minna gasped squeezing her thighs together for an unknown reason, but lucifer new.. He felt her tense then smelt the arousal forming from her. It smelt devine, so much so that he had to fight his demon back so he wouldn't ruin her innocents.. Yet. Trying to move on Minna spoke  "can we play a game?"

'a game with us naked... Yes' lucifer mentally smacked himself and his demon "what game little one?" tapping her chin Minna trailed off allowing him to take in her morning form. Still as perfect as the first time he laid eyes on her though maybe he should have changed them yesterday since she was still in her dress and him in his outfit.

"21 questions?"..
"alright tiny but let's get changed first" looking at him questionably she allowed lucifer to wave clicking his fingers which opened the doors to the wardrobe. "go on little one I'll wait till your done" nodding she cutely ran off into the wardrobe shutting it behind her making his demon pout 'awe i wanted to see'

Ignoring his demon he began to unbutton his top, then his cuffs before fulling it off. Sighing at the air hitting his skin he let his head fall back taking in the peaceful moment. He was digesting finally having a mate and being able to touch and hold her.. She was real.

Suddenly he felt his angel walk back into the room. He kept his eyes closed allowing her to walk around to him. He expected her to squeal at not seeing him in a top but instead she climbed onto his lap and rested her head on his shoulder. Slowly opening his eyes he sat up hugging her closer to his chest-only then did he realise she had no pants on.. 'wonder what's under-" stopping himself he leaned into her kissing her hair.

"no pants darling?" his hands moved up and down her back wanting to purr at the feeling of her on his bare chest. "they didn't fit but your top is long enough" lucifer only hummed mentally reminding himself to have her some clothes made.

Her hands stared to rome around his back touching and rubbing the muscles making uncontrollable purrs fill the room. Again his angel was giggling her chest vibrating against his own. He wished this moment could last for ever but he knew she was bursting to ask him her questions. "go ahead love ask away"

----

After what felt like hours she had finally had enough of the question game but both of them had learned so much about each other. One thing that he didn't learn was her family every time he mentioned it she would change the subject which was strange because people in heaven always have perfect families.. So his demon began to worry. But he will wait until she is ready to talk about it.